♡ Chapter Five ♡

Start from the beginning

One more thing I don't like about Sebastian would be the way he dresses.. He's always in black, from head to toe! Black is such a boring and dull color.. Even Ciel likes to wear colors which I think is dull.. It's not cute at all!

I was sure my face had a slight change upon seeing the smiling butler, but I put on my best smile to cover my unhappiness.

" I'm here to play with Ciel ~ " I spoke cheerfully, moving myself over to Ciel and clinging onto his arm.

" I'm afraid today would not be a good time for My Lady to be here to play with the Young Master.. He has alot of work to do today. " I furrowed my eyebrows lightly at his reply. I came all the way here.. I'm not leaving!

" Cieeel... " I whined, hoping it would work. Ciel can't always be working.. He needs some time off all this stress!

[ Sebastian's POV ]

What a stubborn young lady.. I was irritated by the fact she was clinging onto the Young Master so tightly. But it seemed that the Young Master is also pretty annoyed..

" Miss Elizabeth.. Perhaps, the Young Master will play with you later. Would you like to have some tea first? " I spoke, a light smile spreading across my face as I walked towards the two.

The young lady sulked as I tried to get her away from the Young Master again but she was quick to regain her normal expression.

" It's a promise, Ciel! You have to play with me later! " Finally.. She budged. She pulled herself away from the Young Master as I placed my hand out to her.

" Excuse us. " I spoke, to the irritated boy seated in his chair before leading Elizabeth out to the garden for some tea and snacks. With her around, everything will have to be done more quickly than usual..

***

" Ah! Miss Elizabeth! You look so pretty today! " Finny cheerfully spoke, waving enthusiastically at us as he spotted us heading in his direction.

" Thank you, Finny! Hm.. You look a little dull.. " Finny blinked and tilted his head in slight confusion as he looked at Elizabeth search her purse for something. It's pretty obvious what she's going to do to him..

" Stay still, I'll make you look cuter! " Finny obediently stayed still as he allowed Elizabeth to doll him up with her ribbons. I stood quietly at the table filled with snacks and tea, waiting for Elizabeth to be done with ' decorating ' Finny.

" All done! You look so much more colorful and pretty now! " Elizabeth squealed and clapped happily at Finny.

" Take them off and return them, Finny. " I cleared my throat and spoke, somewhat seriously as I looked at Finny. Though I didn't speak like this to deliberately scare him..

Finny shivered at my words, taking all the ribbons off of him instantly and returning them to Elizabeth as told. Finny bowed lightly to Elizabeth and ran off quickly, back to work on where he left off.

I exhaled lightly as I put on a smile on my face once again, pulling the chair out for the young lady. She seemed unhappy with my actions.. Of course, I've been going against her wishes.

" Have I displeased you, My Lady? What a glum face you're pulling.. My sincerest apologies. " I bowed lightly as I poured tea for her. I wasn't expecting any answer from her.. The answer's pretty obvious to my question.

" Where.. did you come from? " I glanced at the young lady who drank her tea quietly.

" There are some things that are better if they are not mentioned.. Is the tea to your liking? " I switched the topic quickly, serving a few pastries onto her plate to divert her attention.