Afraid

Y/n POV

"Don't you think it's ironic that we chose this place for shelter because of it's high walls and now we have to fortify them." I laughed out filling a container up with water.

"Yea well we didn't exactly predict that the phantoms could scale a concrete, thirteen foot wall." Tyler snapped .

Gee, what exactly is his problem? I hope he isn't always like this. Ashlyn then pointed out that we weren't just here because of the high walls but also because of materials, tools and in addition, an electric generator besides the fact it's easy access because her father owns the property.

"Well I don't really think it's worth all the effort to get here." Tyler said and also added the fact that we all have to desperately run for our lives to get to this graveyard whereas all home girl had to do was cross her backyard. After some time we agreed upon a location where we all can meet up to come to the graveyard.

xxxxx

"Did you see how I did that Taylor?" Ashlyn's mom asked to which she replied yes nervously. They said since I'm "Number 7." Which makes me an odd number I get to pick which team I get to be on so I chose her mom since... well isn't it obvious? She hella attractive and gosh wouldn't it be heaven to train with a woman like that!

"Alright Y/n your up since Taylor isn't ready." Ashlyn's mom said calling me up. I think I have watched enough anime for the moment well.. besides the fact my mom was a skilled street fighter and had taught me a bit before her and dad left for Italy to do god knows what.

"Alright, bring it on!" I said taking a fighting stance.
"That's the spirit!" Ashlyn's mom exclaimed coming at me full speed.
Once she swung a fist at me I ducked , spun swiftly behind her and elbowed her in the back. She stumbled a bit but recovered quickly did a roundhouse to knock me to the ground but I took that opportunity to swing my leg and knock her down.

"Damn lady, I thought we we're learning the basics!" I laughed stretching.
"Well how can I go basic mode on you when you move so fast!" Ashlyn's mom laughed along with me. "Well, that's it for today." Ashlyn's dad said as he and the other group walked over.

"THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE, YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A GO WITH ME SOMETIME." Aiden said pumping a fist in the air.
"Is that so? Well, get ready to get your ass kicked." I laughed.

Ashlyn's mom then invited us inside for board games and sandwiches but we well they declined.

xxxxTime skip: I'm too lazy to type out everything else but Ashlyn hears something goes to check it out but only sees a crow but swore she heard actually footsteps. xxxx

"Finally, we're done!" Logan sighed after setting up the last solar powered light.

We all sat on the wall, looking down at the phantoms. I wasn't able to do much but I bought everyone some cool tech wear like suits.

"How are we gonna be able to deal with that?" Taylor asked.
"Most of them will be distracted by the traps we had set up" Ashlyn answered. "But let's go over the plan one last time."She added and claimed back down as the rest followed behind all except Ben and I who stayed on the wall.

"Listen about earlier, I'm sorry about being so grim and sour. I just was going through it yknow I- I didn't." Before I could finish my apology, Ben placed his hand on my shoulder and nodded as if he was saying not to go on, that he understood.

"NO!"

We both jumped and looked down to where everyone else was.

"I'm getting that Jeep!" Ashlyn ragged. "Even if decide we don't need guns, we're still gonna have to get out there to see how this place works and get outta here!"