The Girl

A/n: I'm changing a few minor things up since there's another character being added. Ok... Enjoy!
—————————
Ashlyn Pov
No one knows who she is, where she came from or how she got there and she didn't know either. Does this mean there might be other people who entering the dimension along with us but we're simply unaware of it? Nothing is making sense. Not as if anything made sense before but things are just more complicated now that y/n has appeared.

———previously———

3rd pov

"Help! Help!"
Ashlyn paused upon hearing the distressed cries in the distance and looked to see if anyone else heard it but apparently no one else did.

"Please Somebody!"
Ashlyn heard the voice again which resulted in her jumping up and sprinting outdoors to see if she wasn't just losing her mind or if there were really someone out there in danger and to her surprise she saw a girl that looked her age with long, platinum blonde locs, running away from 5 phantoms.

"HEY OVER HERE!" Ashlyn called out to her. She wasted no time and began running towards the graveyard.

"Ashlyn! Are you alright?" Taylor asked concerned and confused by Ashlyn's behavior."Open the door, now!" Ashlyn ordered hastily startling Taylor who scrambled towards the door opening it.

Before the door even fully opened, the girl slide between it falling to the ground which was quite helpful in allowing Taylor to close it back before any phantoms  were able to get inside but they were gonna have to make things quick hence the phantoms can climb over the walls. Taylor stared at the girl dumbfounded.

"Who are you?" Taylor asked. Though she had many more questions she placed them aside, in the back of her mind. Now was not the time for all of that.

"My name... my name is y/n." The girl breathed out heavily trying to catch her breath. Her voice was hoarse, and dry as she held her throat double over. "We need to get back inside" Ashlyn stated helping y/n up to her feet.

Once they had reached inside, the for others looked towards the other 3 in shock. "Who's that?" Aiden asked eager to know who this person is.

'When can I ever get a break?' Y/n thought to herself struggling to catch her breath. "Her name is y/n." Taylor replied which y/n mentally thank her for because her voice was nearly gone.

The sounds of the phantom scratching on the door can still be heard.
"Where am I? What is this place?" y/n questioned with her voice almost inaudible the group of six trembling. Everyone introduced themselves as Logan handed her a cup of water.

"Y/n had about 5 phantoms on her tail out there." Ashlyn stated."Well do you think it's gone or som... thing" Tyler said staring at the entrance of the bus. Everyone turned in the direction Tyler was looking to see one of phantoms entering the bus

Everyone started to move to the back of the bus, cornered. No where to run, no where to hide.

"Can we open the back door?" Ashlyn asked.
"It's blocked." Y/n replied still fiddling with the door hoping by the grace of god it'll open.

"W-what do we do now?" Logan asked.
"Die?" Aiden replied which resulted in everyone shouting his name in annoyance.

The phantom then lunged forward to the at full speed and suddenly they were back in the comfort of their homes.

——— present time———
Ashlyn pov
Aiden, Ben and I entered our class, completely bummed out.
"Good.... Morning" Mr. Thomas greeted but his sunny greeting soon turned to a look of concern as he watch us walk to our seats.

"Well class as some of you may know the school will be using lunch and and the last two periods for the speech competition against Greenstone High and yes everyone has to go." Mr. Thomas stated.

That means we'd have to cancel our group meeting.

———time skip———
Taylor Pov
"Everyone please take your seats." Our principal asked us all. "Good afternoon teachers, staff, and students. Today is the day of our yearly speech competition. Hopefully during these last three hours of school you will take in the information that both sides have to offer with an open mind now may the games begin. On each side of the stage, there were four chairs, for four contestants. First our school's team walked onto the stage. The crowd roared, cheering the team on. Then came the students of Greenstone high.

"Is that y/n?" Tyler whispered trying to get confirmation from Aiden and I since we were both sitting next to him. Y/n looked tired more bummed out than any of us.

"Good afternoon respected judges, my worthy opponents, faculty members and audience , I Athena hereby humbly express my thanks for your interest in todays Speech in themed "My favorite season.""

Ben pov
Once our school's team had finished it was now time for Greenstone high. First before Y/n was a young lady named Naomi who got disqualified for going over time then it was y/n's turn.

"Good afternoon respected judges, my worthy opponents, faculty members and audience , I Y/n Cartwright hereby humbly express my thanks for your interest in todays Speech in themed "My favorite season."" Y/n greeted. Her voice was quite lovely now that I'm not hearing it dry and hoarse, it was dreamy and hypotonic kinda like those people who speak to you in guided meditations only more ethereal like a siren or a forest nymph.

"With every foot step you make, you can feel the satisfying crunch of brown, dried leaves crumbling beneath your feet as your lungs a engulfed by the fresh scent of autumn. Autumn, probably the most underrated season of the four..."

Aiden pov

This is boring, they could have at least chosen a better topic. what type of information Mr. P wants us to take in from this? How to make a picnic?

I turn to Ben to bother him but it seems though he's really digging this speech competition.... Or is he digging y/n? A mischievous smirk then comes across my face but I'm not going to say anything.... Yet😏. Everyone is actually pretty silent. You can hear a pin drop up in this bitch. But I get it though y/n sounds like something from heaven doesn't defeat the fact that this competition is boring as hell tho.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
end of chapter one