Savannah

Y/n pov
I slowly opened my eyes, struggling to grasp my current location.

"Duck!" Ashlyn urged everyone. Following Ashlyn's instructions, We all ducked behind the seat of the bus. "Still here?" Tyler mouthed to Ashlyn to which she nodded yes. 'This is the wrong time to have to pee.' I mentally groaned. At least I don't really really have to pee. "What do we do?" Taylor whispered.

"We'll have to try and kill it." Ashlyn replied.

See, now I'm excited. 9yr old me would've loved this. Period, I'm healing my inner child.

"How are we going to do that?" Tyler asked. "We can have Logan shoot it through the window." Aiden said as Logan inched closer into his little corner. "No, guns are for emergencies only." Ashlyn stated. "This is an emergency!" Tyler whispered aggressively. "An emergency is a swarm or one of us is about to die!" Ashlyn retorted matching Tyler's aggressiveness.

"What if we just try to kill it using the weapons over there and use Logan as our backup." I suggested but was immediately shh'ed by Ashlyn. "Hide under the seat." Ashlyn ordered. Did she grow up in the military or something?
We're now hiding under the seats and upon hearing the footsteps of the phantom, I am now struggling to hold in my pee.

Ashlyn tried moving towards the box of weapons but made a sound which attracted the phantom to her. Those things are fast as hell and why it gotta up in her face like that?? I'm pretty sure Ashlyn is isn't aware that it's there and I can't warn her because I don't know what will be the outcome. Ashlyn eyes widened and glanced at the phantom. Well now she knows.

"Not good!" Tyler said in panic. Before the Phantom could have slashed her face off she managed to roll away but it still ended up grabbing a hold of her braids. "Get the weapons!" Ashlyn told everyone. "Stay with me." Aiden told Logan. I looked at Aiden in confusion wondering what he had planned. But he just winked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

There was a lot of commotion going on but I didn't see what exactly went down because I was too busy trying to grab myself a weapon. I picked up a bat with a bunch of nails sticking out of it, like the one Steve uses in stranger things. But anyways Ashlyn is safe, I'm guessing Aiden and Logan helping her.

"Gah!" "Woah!"

....well safe is an overstatement.

"Now what?!" Logan asked frantically as the phantom, imma call it Johnny, creeped from under the seats. Aiden then grabbed by both arms and started dancing with Johnny. Falling backwards and landing into the seat with Johnny's head now out of the window.

"Close it!" Aiden shouted.

Oh....so they weren't dancing too bad, I was hoping for the enemies to lovers arc of this whole situation. Logan was the one who got up and closed it down on poor Johnny's neck but was slashed on the abdomen. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed as Logan fell onto the ground. "Y/n, Tyler grab it's legs!" Ashlyn ordered. "Ben you stab it!"

Everyone was in panic and I ... still had to pee, but that's not the point.

Ben stood over Johnny and stab them in his back and his body went limp. Damn imma miss Johnny.
"Hey you alright? Can you move?" I asked Logan. "Yeah we should hurry and patch him up." Aiden said with phantom blood all over his face cause everyone including me shudder, I'm sure he tasted some in the process of it all.

"H-how bad is it?" Logan asked refusing to look his injury. It was hard to tell with all that blood on it. "Why aren't you guys saying anything?? It's bad isn't it? It hurts! I'm scared!" Ugh I hate seeing the poor cinnamon roll like this. I then knelt beside Logan and cradled him in my arms. "It's okay Logan, you'll be alright." I said in hushed tones, attempting to comfort Logan which I think is working or at least I hope. Ashlyn then handed me two painkillers and a cup of water to give to Logan which I did. "I- I can do it myself." Logan assured me taking the pills and cup from my hands.