Fight

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings to see that I was once again in my room back to my boring, lonely life. Call me crazy but if given the choice I'd choose to stay in that hell forever, as long as it means that I got to stay with those other kids again. They seem to have each others backs, no one's beating down one another to look good or talking shit behind their backs; y'know like friends.

I got up and dug through my draw for an outfit to head to school in. 'Suppose I just didn't go to school?' I thought to myself a short skirt and skull designed stockings.

(This is the outfit because descriptive writing is not my jam)

I then went in front of the mirror to check the outfit out.
"Oh ....shit." I mumbled under my breath.
My locs, they were still there. I ain't necessarily complaining tho, I love my beautiful hair especially now since I dyed it. After admiring my beauty I picked up my school bag and went on my way to the bus stop.

*screeeecccchhhhh

The bus halted whilst sending dust straight into my eyes and nose which resulted in me going into a coughing fit.

"Hey you getting on or not? I ain't have all day." The bus driver snapped. I wobbled my way onto the bus still blinking away the dust from my eyes.

🚨TW: SA🚨

Since I couldn't really see shit so I decided to sit in the seat nearest to me not even bothering to look to see if anyone was sitting there and damn did I regret it. When I plopped down I felt my body land on someone, someone quite muscular I might add.
"Oh fuck, my bad." I apologized and tried to get up but was pulled back down.

"No no, it's alright."

That voice..... oh god no! It's Reed who's not only an egotistical asshole but is also Naomi's boyfriend and when she finds out that I have been sitting on Reed I'm done for.

"R-Reed can you please let me go." I whispered under my breath.

"And what would you do I don't?" Reed whispered in my ear, his breath sending chills down my spine. My heart then stopped, feeling Reeds hand slide up my thigh. What a good fucking day to wear a skirt, all I wanted to do was look cute today and sadly I have to pay the price.

My breathing quickened and Reed had noticed this.

"Calm down baby, you don't have to be so nervous." He said squeezing my thigh causing me to yelp but not loudly. Of course this dumbass is going to tell me not be nervous and I bet he acknowledges the fact that I'm going to be the one getting my ass beat for this.

"Please... let me go." I pleaded in a hushed tone but he didn't stop. I felt his hand tug on my shorts that were thankfully covering my underwear. He pushed my leg over, I didn't try to stop him fore I didn't want to cause a scene but maybe a scene is what I need right now, maybe I need to shout and scream and fight but I'm far too scared, who knows what will happen if I do, the things I'll be accused of. His hand rubbed against my crotch area as a single tear then streamed down my face but I looked up when I heard a clicking sound to see Amber and Bethany giggling and giving the side eye.