Alora huffed before she quickly rushed off her bed, out of her room, and down the stairs.

Arriving in the kitchen, she saw a few paper bags on the counters from her father having gone shopping. She then saw her father rummaging through one of the cabinets, looking for something.

"What's all this?"

Dean turned around with a waffle maker in his hands. "This is an apology," He answered, unraveling the cord on the bottom. He placed it on the counter and plugged it up, so it could heat up.

"An apology?" Alora questioned, unpacking the bags. "For what?"

"For snapping at you this morning?"

"Oh! I forgot about that," Alora shrugged. "Besides, you were forgiven about three minutes into the car ride to school this morning. I was being pushy this morning, anyways, so it was kind of my fault to begin with."

"Of course you did," Dean sighed.

She was way too pure for this world.

"But even if you did, I decided to do your favorite..."

"Breakfast for dinner?" Alora questioned, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Breakfast for dinner," He replied with a nod.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Just bring your radiating positivity," Dean replied. "But until then, go do whatever it is teenagers do these days. I will call you when the waffles are ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now go."

Alora rolled her eyes at the 'dad voice' he had evoked when he spoke.

As if that was going to do anything.

Nonetheless, she decided not to pick a fight and walked back up the stairs and collapsed back down onto her bed.

~~~~~

"So did anything exciting happen at school today?"

Alora had just stuffed a piece of the waffle in her mouth, so she wasn't able to respond immediately. It did, however, give her some time to think. After she swallowed it, she responded, "Not really. Just Stefan, the vampire, showing off with his knowledge about the different historical events that had happened."

"I mean, you should have seen it," Alora raved. "He didn't even try to hide how much he knew. He could have just looked like some old crossword puzzle junkie if you didn't think twice about it. And Mr. Tanner was so pissed about it. It's like he purposely tries to make his students get the question wrong just so he can feed his own arrogance and ego."

Dean hummed in acknowledgement, "Didn't you know all the dates, too?"

"Well, yeah," Alora shrugged and took another bite of her waffle.

"So couldn't one assume you were a vampire then?"

"I wasn't showing off though. I answered one question, which already surprised the teacher, "Alora told him. "Besides, it's you who decided to tell me about all of this, seeing as you have many stories from your very long life, Mr. Immortal Witch."