Long and Emotional

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know you were coming over!!! Who let you in?" Texas exclaimed.

"We did! He was standing outside our door with a bag of ingredients, and we were NOT passing up the opportunity to eat something other than instant ramen!" Sunny exclaimed.

"B*TCH YOU CANT KEEP YOUR SEXY ITALIAN MAN A SECRET, THATS SO NOT FAIR!" Lynn exclaimed. Texas and Tito laughed.

"Grazie! I'll come over as often as I can!" Tito exclaimed. Texas wrapped his arms around him.

"Keep your hands to yourself though," Texas said, sticking his tongue out at Lynn who rolled her eyes, smiling.

"I got a girlfriend, dork. I'm just sayin, you're lucky as hell," Lynn said. Texas smiled, nuzzling close to Tito. The four of them ate and socialized, when suddenly there was frantic knocking at their door. Texas opened it, and a small, slim guy ran in and shut the door behind him.

"If anyone comes looking for me, I'm not here!" The guy exclaimed, hiding in the vacant fourth bedroom. They were confused, until they heard another knock. Texas opened the door and saw the biggest d-bag on campus, his girlfriend and two other guys.

"Hey, did you happen to hear a small guy running through here? He's a heavy breather, I'm sure you must've heard him from a mile away," The d-bag said. Texas did his best f*ck-boy laugh, nodding.

"He tried to come in here, but I told him to f*ck off. I saw him head towards the doors to the parking garage, just down the hall," Texas said, pointing towards the parking garage. "I think he's probably heading to the lowest level, that's where the exit is," Texas said.

"Thanks dude, nice job on the course today," the d-bag said, him and Texas doing the police academy handshake that the cadets made up. They left, and Texas closed and locked the door. They then convinced the smaller guy to come out of his hiding spot, and Lynn immediately recognized him.

"Prairie? What were you doin getting chased by those a**hats?" Lynn exclaimed.

"I was randomly assigned to be roommates with them... they were doing unholy things very loudly while I was trying to study... when I complained, they started making fun of me for being virgin and blah blah blah suddenly I was running for my life because they were playing with a taser and wanted to use it on me, because isn't that the most hilarious thing to do to someone?!" Prairie exclaimed.

"Damn, sorry man... we have an extra bedroom, we're keeping you," Sunny said.

"Oh? Which one of you doesn't go here then?" Prairie asked.

"Me, I just came over to cook," Tito said.

"Oh, cool! Sorry for barging in by the way," Prairie said.

"No problem! Let's get you somethin to eat," Texas said, before letting Prairie serve himself some of the carbonara Tito made.

That night, Texas and Tito were hanging out in the common area, lost in conversation, when suddenly Texas's roommates walked over to the front door, putting on coats and whatnot.

"Where're y'all goin?" Texas asked.

"We decided to hang out at the nearby hotel/casino tonight to gamble and sh*t, you two have the place to yourself," Lynn said. Texas smiled and nodded, watching as his roommates walked out. However, Sunny peaked his head back in.

"I got condoms from the school health center, they're in the bathroom! I of course got the extra big, but I think there are some XS ones if you need-,"

"LEAVE EM ALONE YA DUMB*SS!" They heard Lynn exclaim, as Sunny gave them a thumbs up and left. Texas and Tito laughed.

"You're lucky you have such fun roommates, all the people in my class are so... boring. Sooo I just moved to Francesco's guest room," Tito said. Texas nodded.