127 - loose teeth

Start from the beginning

"-Todoroki?! Are you okay?! You looked particularly troubled for a moment!!" Iida snapped the boy out of his trance. "Did I?" This time the team was actually walking to the field, no interruptions. "Yes! Something weighing on your mind?"

"It's nothing. But thanks."

"I didn't even notice, since his face barely changes. Sharp eye, Iida," Ojiro chimed in. "The class president must always observe his peers and reach out to those in need," the navy blue haired boy threw his arms up. "You're in high spirits. As usual," Shoji grew a mouth to make a comment himself. "Actually, it's because my dear brother has been doing better recently!" Iida's eyes shined with happiness. "Oh! Glad to hear it!"

"And as I am the one aiming to inherit Ingeniums mantle, observing others means everyone also has their eyes on me. I must once again show that I have the mettle to be my brother's successor!!"

And with Class B's team. "I know everyone treats me like an idiot. But I'm still a dude who got into U.A, y'know! Not like I never used my head," Tetsutetsu wacked against a metal pipe while he ranted absentmindedly. "Where's this coming from?" Kaibara questioned from behind the boy, standing next to the rest of the team. "This team we're up against!! They'll be all "search and destroy," yeah?" His face turned steely. "True enough," the other replied. "So what's our move?! Well?!"

"As we already discussed-"

"Should be obvious!"

"Huh?"

"We level the playing field, literally!!!" All of a sudden, Tetsutetsu went full bulldozer and swung his steel limbs all over the place—sending everything to crash. "That's idiotic!!"

"Did he listen to the last critique at all?" Vlad King's face displayed pure shock. "Tricks 'n' schemes won't work here! Gonna be a straight up brawl, so bring the pain!!" While the boy was having fun, Kaibara, well, not so much. "Ugh! Didja forget they have Todoroki on their side?!" He raised his voice at the boy. "Well, we can probably work with this," Honenuki spoke up. "That's some soft and flexible thinking, Juzo!"

"Geez! Don't keep us in the dark like that!" Pony exclaimed. "See? Pony's busting out the english!! That's how you know she's mad!" Kaibara gestured her with his hands. "Tetsutetsu doesn't mean any harm. In fact, his approach plays to our strengths."

"That's some soft and flexible adapting, Juzo!"

And back with Class A, "Seems like they want a head on battle," Todoroki speculated. "Come now, Class A! Time for match 3!!"

'Huh?' (Y/n) felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, she reached into it and took it out while glancing at the match. It was from her phone number-messages.

tortilla quemada
How is Shoto?
He's not answering my
messages.
I'm waiting for a reply.

The white haired girl sweat dropped, 'Seriously?'

(Y/n)
We're in class Enji
How'd you get Shoto's
contact info anyways..?

tortilla quemada
...
Fuyumi

(Y/n)
lmaoo

tortilla quemada
???

(Y/n)
💀💀nevermind

The man was still confused, but not that it mattered. 'His Shoto-itis is getting worse by the day.' (Y/n) watched the dual haired boy sneeze on the screen in her peripheral. "Are you sick?! I didn't realize you could catch colds!!" Iida fretted. "I'm fine. I think..." Todoroki wiped his nose. "Almost there, let's spread out like we planned," Ojiro announced. "Tetsutetsu! They'd have to be idiots to come charging right at us! And they might set traps!" Pony loudly pointed out. The steely boy continued leveling the field as he desired. "Maybe not! I'd come charging, if I were them!"