75 - stake your life, (L/n)-san!

"Finally, here are a few reminders from our school life supervisor, Hound Dog sensei

"Finally, here are a few reminders from our school life supervisor, Hound Dog sensei." The students of U.A high school stood outside on a field, their principal's speech had just finished. So it was time for another, "Grrrrr yesterrrrrr grrrrr, unaccustomed bARK BARK BARK dorm BARK BARK BARK life BARK!" The school life supervisor threw his head back, "AROOOOOO!" The students sweat nervously as the...speech ended, Hound Dog tried catching his breath and Vlad King stepped onto the platform.

"Um...what he meant to say was, "we had a fight between students last night. We understand that some of you are still unaccustomed to dorm life but we ask you to control yourselves and make this work for everyone."" The latter who was standing behind class B's teacher, growled, 'What the heck was that Hound Dog sensei?' The students thought to themselves simultaneously. "He forgets to talk when he flips out? Looks like there's still plenty we don't know about U.A." Mineta shivered.

"They sure are treating Midoriya and Bakugo like a couple of naughty children." Yaoyorozu sighed and placed a hand on her cheek like a disappointed mother. "Everyone, back to class, starting with the third-years." Everyone shuffled around, there was a girl with long periwinkle hair—she repeatedly tapped on her friends shoulder. "Hey, hey, hey, i know all about that cause' i heard, so hey, hey, listen. That one first-year. In class 1-A, one of the kids who got into a fight! Hey. Hey, hey! You know about him? He's real excitable."

"Just like that (Y/n) girl, you even listening?!" The blonde in front of her didn't say anything, he only chuckled under his breath. "I said, hey!!" The settings changed, now Aizawa stood in front of the class with an open book in his hand. "All right, we're back to our regular classes, a lot's happened. Too much really, but now it's business as usual. Today in class, we'll just have a lecture but look forward to some even harsher training throughout the second  semester." He explained, Mina leaned back and covered the side of her mouth as she faced Asui.

"Borrring, right? It would be better if (Y/n) was here." The pink haired girl whispered but felt a sudden wave of doom directed at her. "What was that, Ashido?" The latter jumped up with a squeak, "Haven't had that feeling in a while," she shuddered. Asui raised her hand, "May i ask a question sensei?" She questioned before continuing, "We just heard about work studies at the opening ceremony, could you explain that a bit more?" Sero leaned on Tokoyamis desk, "Oh yeah, the principal was talking about that." He recalled, "I'm also curious, actually," Tokoyami revealed.