127 - loose teeth

Start from the beginning

"Your quirk could burst out of no where. And in match 5, you'll face Shinsou again, who triggered those vestiges for you before." They both nodded. "Right-"

"Hey."

"WAA- acchan, you scared me!"

"Jesus fuck-"

"For guys who made me swear not to blab, y'sure do sneak around out in the open. You're gonna get found out," Bakugo scrunched his eyebrows together. (Y/n) stuck her tongue out at him while the two males next to her—looked at the ground like kicked puppies. "Ahem," the yellower blonde cleared his throat. "Don't 'ahem' me!!" A sigh and a beat of silence that was quickly interrupted. "So? Something happened? With One For All?" After a brief explanation, (Y/n) rose an eyebrow.

"The power misfired..? Hah. Sounds like one step forward, two steps back!"

"Why are you just telling him now? It's been a while since that happened," the white haired girl stuffed her hands in her pockets. "Right. So how long before this power is really yours? Huh? Cause I'm already stronger than the last time we rumbled. And you still owe me a real fight!" (Y/n) ignored the accusatory finger being pointed at her and smiled instead. "That...makes me nervous!" The green haired boy admitted. 'In his own special way, he's showing he cares...' All Might thought. "Those stupid grins grind my gears, so knock it off," the ash blonde cursed and stuck his middle finger at them.

(Y/n)'s smiled turned rigid, "You little-!" She knocked her fists down on his head harshly. 'Or perhaps not...'

"Erm, now that we've moved to a new area, on to the next match! Participants for the third match...Please prepare yourselves!" (Y/n) was about to make her way towards Mirai and Eri, before a slightly nervous hand placed itself on her shoulder before she could. She already knew who it was by the familiar heaviness of the hand. "Hey (Y/n), before I go." She paused and turned around, locking eyes with Kaibara. "Hey, what's up??"

"Let's strike a deal, if you're up for it." The slight smugness in his tone was oddly enough to catch (Y/n)'s interest. "I'm up for anything, what's this about a deal??" Her lips tugged into the slightest of smirks. "If I win...you let me take you out on a date. Deal?" Confidence shined in his eyes, making his irises illuminate. She smacked their right palms together, "Fine. Got yourself a deal pretty boy." And Kaibara didn't blush at that. He didn't. He went off with his team, consisting of Pony, himself, Honenuki and Tetsutetsu. The opposing team consisted of Todoroki, Shoji, Iida, and Ojiro.

Before they would walk all the way past, the white haired girl caught Todoroki's wrist. He looked back at her in slight confusion, she smiled at him. "Good luck, yeah?" He gave a molecule of a smile back, which was enough for her. He nodded and she let go, the teams made their way to the field. And before they did so, Tokoyami (who was up and healed by then) quickly caught up to the dual haired boy. "Todoroki." The latter hummed, pausing his steps. "I shamed myself, it's up to you now." He looked down in shame. "Why me?" The other replied in a deadpan manner, making (Y/n) huff in amusement.

"Hawks and Endeavor. We've apprenticed under the top heroes, who've fought those last battles. We are honor bound to uphold their reputation." Iida gave them side-eyes from farther down the stairs. "Ah." 'Those last battles...Right.' "You will learn these moves..."

"There's no running from me. And no running from yourself." A younger Enji Todoroki stared down at his four year old son on all four limbs, with his sweat rolling off his body faster than the flames, harshly. "Stand. Don't be so damned soft! Touya came close. His fire was greater than mine, but he took after Rei, in constitution...yes. He came close. But at last, I have you, Shoto. It has to be you. Only you can do this technique! Only you can fulfill my ambitions."