Chapter 9 - Date A Raid (Part 1)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Haah, if I must." Kurumi says, like a child.

"K-Kurumi?!" Natsumi is taken aback.

"Stop teasing her, dammit." I say, having enough.

"Oh fine, fine." With a flash of black and red, Kurumi activates her Astral Dress. "Let's go." She begins to walk forward.

Natsumi and I transform as well as I destroy the whiteboard. "Oh and Kurumi?" I say, causing her to turn and look at me over her shoulder. "While I don't want any deaths, feel free to go wild."

"Kihihihihihihi!" A mad grin appears on her face and she cackles like a woman possessed. "You sure know how to excite me, don't you?" A mass of black appears below her as she sinks into it. "I'll distract those idiots for you two~"

As she disappears, Natsumi draws my attention. "Issei?"

"Yeah?"

"Has Kurumi always been like that?"

"Eh, she was a bit sadistic before becoming a Spirit, so-"

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

My thoughts are cut of my the alarm blaring suddenly. "Well, that's our cue." I feel my helmet form around me. Creating another portal with Michael, I turn to Natsumi. "This leads to the sixth floor, incapacitate everyone and take anything you can." I hand her a small bag. "Put those documents in this, it's much bigger on the inside." She takes the bag and steps into the portal.

"Here I go..."

"Stay safe, Natsu-chan."

She blushes. "O-Okay."

As the portal closes, behind her, I feel a wicked grin on my face. "Here we come, assholes!"

—————

Eighth Floor

"Shit, shoot her!" "How is she doing that?!" "Why the fuck is Nightmare here?!"

Feminine screams and alarms fill the hallways of the Eighth Floor and I dance between swords and bullets.

"She's a fucking monster!" "Kill her already!" "How did she even find this place?!"

I don't get to let my sadistic side out as much as I used to, so this is very nice. These wizards are certainly stronger than your run of the mill AST, but they're still quite weak. A bullet catches one of them in the leg. Another person begins to move oddly, having been slowed by Zafkiel, another is sped up and moves clumsily. A full twenty-four wizards, and barely any of them have even hit me. And Issei said they were trained to specifically guard this place?

Whoever trained them must be an idiot. Or perhaps, I've gotten stronger. I never could shoot Zafkiel's stronger bullets willy-nilly like this, but thanks to Issei fixing Zafkiel, now I can.

Fufu~ I'll really have to thank him later...

"Really now. Are you all seriously having this much trouble with just little old me?" I tease the girls.

"Fuck you!" One of the braver ones shout at me.

"Well that's not very nice... Though if you don't want to play with me..." I summon eleven of 'me' around myself as I feel a manic grin worm it's way onto my face. ""How about you play with the other 'me's'!

"Oh fuck..." "Shit!"

Sounds like they've just about given up. "I hope you all can handle all of me~ KIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!"

I'll have to try quite hard to hold myself back from killing them.

—————

Sixth Floor