Chapter 5

LETS JUST
GET
INTO
THE
CHAPTER

__________________________________________

Location: Harry's room
Time: Afternoon

"Tom! Let me fricking win!"-Harry whined as they continued playing game of Uno.

"Nope I love this game, thanks to Y/n-" -Tom

"Mama!" -Harry

"...As I was saying, thanks to her I know the knowledge of games and how fun they are, 4+" -Tom puts a card down.

"...FRICK THIS!" -Harry yeets the cards everywhere.

"Oh dear Merlin who taught you to curse?!" -Tom

"..." -Harry deadpanned at him.

"..Oh right Y/n unintentionally does" -Tom

"It's mom! or Mama!" -Harry pouted.

"It will take time- Oh look an owl!" -Tom pointed to the open window where an owl was sitting with a letter in its beak.

"Ohh pretty! Thank you!" -Harry takes the letter and pets the owl while reading the letter.

"Dear Harry J. Potter, I hope this letter reaches you and you are in the bestest health" -Harry

"That's a sussy letter" -Tom

"I have noticed you went away and aren't found" -Harry

"How the hell did they figure out? Also found? You are here legally...you are right?" -Tom asked as Harry glared at him.

"So this letter is to ensure your safety. Again we hope you get this letter and meet me soon" -Harry

"Okay Harry that's a 100% imposter sussy letter put it away, that's a pedophile" -Tom

"It's not a pedo! So if you wish to meet me, just hold this letter and read: Chocolate frogs ...Wait Wha-" -Harry didn't get to finish before he got teleported somewhere.

"WAIT NO HARRY-" -Tom stared at the dumbfounded owl where Harry was before "FUCK THAT WAS DEFINITELY DUMBLEDORE"

"TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE! NO CUSSING IN FRONT OF THE Child..." -Y/n barged into the room holding a spatula scaring the owl.

"Y/N! DUMBLEDORE SENT A PORTKEY AND HARRY ACCIDENTALLY READ IT! I AM SORRY!" -Tom

"...Who brought the portkey?" -Y/n asked in cold voice.

"The owl!" -Tom pointed at owl who looked offended.

"Hoot-Hoot! HOOT!!" -Owl hooted at Y/n before getting grabbed by Y/n.

"Now listen here you furry flying piece of shit, you better tell me where your sender is, before I turn you into KFC dinner tonight" -Y/n said confusing Tom and the owl.

"What's KFC?" -Tom

"A fast food branch famous who cooks birds" -Y/n grinned evilly as the owl got scared and tried to fly away.