Chapter 18 The loss

*Sophie POV*

Sophie ran through the village, as water flooded the village.
Linh
She kept running to her house, she needed Ella and Elvis, she reached it, levitating up to the balcony, grabbing a bag and putting Ella and Elvis in, closing it, putting it on her shoulder, making sure Elvis had enough room the breath, mounting on Maple, galloping to a hill where the rest of the horses, animals, and villagers were.
"What happened?!" Quiet Cloud barked at Small Willow.
"I didn't do anything I promise!" Small Willow barked back.
"She didn't do anything!" Zodiac barked back.
"Stop it! All of you!" Sophie yelled, getting Elvis out of her bag and holding him.
"It was an old friend of mine! I know that for sure!" She barked, hugging Elvis.
"I'll go get her, Breezestar, you hold Elvis," Sophie said, handing Elvis to her.
Sophie mounted back onto Maple, but not before Zodiac and Small Willow grabbed her right hand.
"Be careful Moon, we don't want to loose you again," Zodaic whispered.
"Please come back," Small Willow whispered.
"I will, I promise, I'll come back," Sophie whispered before squeezing Maple's barrels and galloping away.

The part I have circled is the barrel, so technically the stomach.

Maple galloped like lightning when she wanted  to, she spotted Linh and the rest of her old friends.
It's time to use the new ability!
She struck the ground with lighting, knowing Quiet Cloud, Breezestar, Small Willow, and Zodiac will come, thinking she was in trouble.
A few seconds later, the other leaders ran.
"Moon! Your supposed to only use that when you need help!" Zodiac barked.
"We thought something happened!" Small Willow barked.
"I do need help, I need backup!" Sophie said, pointing to the group.
The group nodded and ran towards the group, but Breezestar paused when she spotted someone.
"Sister!!" Marella smiled, running to Breezestar.