Chapter 31 ~ 😭😭~

Hello everyone
_______________________

After 1 and half month...

All the academy member + Mr. Mahajan and Mr. Ganju know the truth about Monu health...

From past 1 week Monu is not well at all her condition is going bad day by day... Doctors is trying best and finally decided to do the operation with Dr. Mahajan...

All academy member and Sena is comeing to meet Monu....

Sid wanted to inform Karan about Monu because she is serious but Monu doesn't want he is in the mission and he will know about her health so he will be panic and doesn't able to concentrate on the mission....

So it's a morning time.. all academy member and Sena came to meet with with Monu ( koezi, Sena, Batra sir and mam bhabhi, Sanju and Vansh)

First Batra sir and mam came to meet Monu in her room..

They have Ters in there eyes 🥺 by seeing her on the bed..

Something like this 👇

( I don't get such proper pics)

She is unconscious... Batra sir and mam came and sit on table... Ters rolling from there eyes 🥺

BS. 🥺

BM. Itni... choti se Umar mai kya kya sahna par raha hai ...

BS. Jaldi theek ho jaogi beta

BM. Ut ja aise acchi nahi lag rahi hai

Then only bhabhi enter in the room...

B. Monami ( in crying tone 🥺)

Batra mam get up and put her hand on her shoulder..

BM. Samhalo

B. 🥺 Monami nahi beta mat jana hame chor kar hame jarurat hai tumhare.. . Sab choro... Karan.. Karan tho hai bhi nahi... Use kya jawab dungi... Baby vh bhi ana chahti thi ... Kaise kaise mana kiya beta please please theek ho gao..

After some time they left the room..

And koezi, Sena, Vansh and Sanju came in the room ... Monu finger is moving.. she silently open her eyes.. and she is going open her Oxygen mass then Sanju help her..

M. H..h..hi

She is not in state of talking... 🥺 Very week she is feeling 😥 but smiling at all 😊

All are just crying silently by seeing Monami like this...

M. Tha.. thank you... mujhe itni bari... family dena ka liya.. ab sab bahut bahut accha ho... mujhe na hamesha...se..hi..aise big family chiye...tha ( sobbing but smiling 🙃 smiling but ters rolling from her eyes 🥺)