A white cloth covered his blood-stained face, which dried up and turned a disgusting color, like some kind of mutated arthropod, crawling on that young and immature face.

    I rushed over in disbelief, only to find that the Huiyuan in front of me was unusually short.

    - His lower body is missing.

    "How can this happen, no, no."

    It was clear that Haibara only suffered a little injury.

    It was indeed on the waist, but because I got there just in time, there wasn't even much blood.

    Xia Youjie stood on the side expressionlessly, looking down at the fragmented body, wondering what he was thinking.

    On the other hand, Nanami sat on the chair next to him with his head raised, his body covered with large and small cuts and bloodstains. He didn't seem to be in the mood to deal with it. The blond hair blocked his face, and I couldn't see his expression clearly.

    When the scene in front of me changed again, I was no longer surprised.

    ——This should be Xia Youjie's original fate, the timeline of my "non-existence".

    I followed behind Xia Youjie, staring blankly at Xia Youjie's exhausted mission.

    Then he shoved the curse balls one after another down his throat.

    His eyes are all blue and black, and the corners of his eyes are small bloodshots that appear because of the pain of vomiting.

    I reached out to grab his sleeve like I always did, but in the end I only pulled a hollow.

    - I forgot, here, I don't exist at all.

    I saw him getting more and more tired, talking less and less, his appetite getting worse and worse, and finally he could barely eat anything. Then Xia Youjie started smoking, and tobacco became the fuel for his survival.

    "Ah, it's just a bitter summer." That

    's how he responded to Gojo Satoru's inquiry.

    [It doesn't make sense, I can't find it, are these weak people really worth my life to protect? ]

    [Monkey]

    I actually heard his voice here.

    The final scene takes place in a small village I've never seen before.

    When Xia Youjie saw two little girls with the potential to be magicians who were jointly abused and imprisoned by the ignorant villagers, she broke out completely.

    He silently killed all the non-warlocks in the entire village, then killed his relatives and defected.

    Blood splattered on the face that always smiled softly at me, and the flames set off the purple pupils as if they were soaked with blood.

    ——The dragon slayer eventually became a dragon.

    "Miss? Miss?"