Chapter 45: The truth

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

This one contains spoilers from The Umbrella Academy but I changed some parts. Haven't watch this? Go now.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Dicky's POV

Lila turned around to Diego frightened...

Diego: "The Handler stole you, Lila... Just like our asshole father took all of us! He took the Nicky he used to be from the Harpers!"

Lila: "No, it's not the same thing."

Diego: "You're right, because he didn't have our parents murdered! Look at Five's parents, his siblings!"

Lila turns back looking at us that we're alive, not like her parents. And then, she looks back at Diego.

Diego: "Listen to me, Lila... You were born in October 1st in 2004... Same day as all of us..."

Lila: "STAY BACK!"

Diego: "Hey! Hey, stop! Wait. Wait. Hey! Lila? Lila, stop."

Lila is starting to argue with Diego while he was going to calm her down and explains about the Hand-lady.

Loser: "Yeah, you know what?"

Lila looks at Loser.

Loser: "Love shouldn't have to hurt this much."

Lila bends her finger with her mouth and sticks her tounge out to him. I guess this is why his name is Loser.

Nicky/Five: "He's right, we have yo kill her"

Mom and Dad: "WOAH NO!"

Mom: "You already killed enough people!!"

Mom, dad and Ricky try to stop Nicky from killing her while I approach to Loser to cheer him up.

Dicky (Me): "You tried Loser, but once you win you'll be called Winner"

Loser: "My name is Luther and you're the Loser"

Dicky (Me): "No, I'm the Dicky"

Luther: "I get it how you became a dickhead"

About then, we keep watching Diego and Lila talking to each other.

Mae: "Hey, where's Nicky??"

I saw Nicky at the front door touching his body maybe looking for his pockets.

Dicky (Me): "Oh, he's there looking for his pockets!"

Then he's looking at the door and the Hand-lady approached to shoot us, but Nicky grabs her arm and takes her gun. The Hand-lady raises her hands.

Dad: "HOLY MOTHER OF HARPER! HOW DID SHE GET HERE OUTTA NOWHERE!?!"

Lila: "It's true, isn't it? What Five said"

The Hand-lady looked at Lila quietly and doesn't answer her.

Lila: "Answer me! Is it true?!"