Chapter 43: The flower merchants

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

This one contains spoilers from The Umbrella Academy but I changed some parts. Haven't watch this? Go now.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Five/Nicky's POV

During my fight with Lila, we both teleported at the barn. She was about to throw the pan at me and I blinked behind her.

But unexpectedly she turned around, throwed it and knocked me. I fell down and damn, it hurts! Then, Lila steps on my throat with her foot and I started chocking.

Lila: "Doesn't feel so good, does it?"

Five/Nicky (Me): "Eat— shit and– die."

She steps on my throat harder and harder, but suddenly someone appeared and pushed Lila off. I stand up and it was Dicky! The cool but dumb one!

Dicky: "Leave my brother alone!"

The Harpers ran to Lila and tries to fight her! What are they doing?!

Five/Nicky: "Hey! I TOLD YOU NOT TO HELP US!"

Anne: "But we have to!"

Tom: "Cause FAMILY always help each other!"

Ricky: "Lila! That's for taking my SISTER!!!"

Ricky the smart one was about to punch Lila but she grabbed his fist, swings him around and throws him on the wall.

Mae and Miles: "Ricky!!"

Dicky was about to push her again but she swirl kicked him and he fell on the ground.

Behind her, Anne was holding a pan and was about to hit her, but Lila dodges it and takes the pan from her.

Tom grabs her hugging in the back, but she punched his kidney and throws him off.

Miles: "She IS unbeatable!!!"

Lila: "Guys STOP! I don't wanna hurt you..."

Tom: "But you just kicked us!"

Lila: "I'm only HERE to kill your BROTHER! Your SON!"

Anne: "And WE WON'T let you DO IT!"

Lila: "I understand you love him so much but there's something you need to know about him!!"

Lila is looking towards me and walk closer.

Lila: "And he's going to suffer for what he did..."

Five/Nicky (Me): "Lady, I got no idea what you're talking about..."

Lila: "Ronnie and Anita Gill..."

Five/Nicky (Me): "Mean nothing to me."

Lila: "2008, East London... You hog-tied them and you shot them in the head..."

Harpers: "He WHAT?!"

Now I remember what she's talking about... That was a mission that the Handler gave me...

Five/Nicky (Me): "The flower merchants, they were your parents???"