Chapter 41: The war begins

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

This one contains spoilers from The Umbrella Academy but I changed some parts. Haven't watch this? Go now.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Dicky's POV

Nicky's right, it's too dangerous... We hid behind the car so no one would see us,

Miles: "Should we go closer??"

Ricky: "It's too dangerous!"

Miles: "But I wanna see what they're doing!"

Ricky: "Fine! But don't let anyone see us!"

We were about to go inside, but then I saw the woman who took Dawn with another woman from far away.

Dicky (Me): "Hey guys, I think we shouldn't go there..."

Dawn: "Oh shoot... They're here! Come back!!!"

Everyone went back behind the car hiding from them, we watched them standing only there and Nicky and Diego walk to them.

Mae: "What is Nicky doing??"

Dawn: "Don't know, it's a 'work thing'..."

We only watched them talking but then, the woman with a hat snaps her finger and brought so many people with guns by making them teleport here.

Dad: "Oh no... I think it's worse than the storm!"

Dawn: "I'll go help them!"

All: "No!"

Mom: "It's too dangerous!"

Dawn: "You saw me fight!"

Mae: "But they're too many people, you can't handle by yourself!"

We're still watching the hat-woman holding a red flag, she raises it up and Nicky and Diego was about to run. She drops her flag and the army starts running after them and shoots them!

Dad: "EVERYONE! TAKE COVER!!!"

Some of us went inside the car while others are hiding under it, I was inside the car... Suddenly, Vanya left the barn and she was flying!

Miles: "Yeeah! The most powerful in The Umbrella Academy!"

Ricky: "Powerful but dangerous LET'S GO BEHIND HER BEFORE SHE MAKES US EXPLODE!!!"

We ran through the barn taking cover and went inside it, Vanya made a powerful forcefield that she made everyone FLY backwards and died, however these two women are in a forcefield.

Miles: "How is Lila and this woman unbeatable!?!"

Dawn: "We don't know unless we try!"

And then we saw Lilaaa maybe flying same as Vanya, I guess they're biological twins who have the same powers..."

Ricky: "Oh no this is BAAD!!!"

Dad: "Quick! At the back behind that haybel!"