Mental Pains.

Mindy:

I called Zayn for a reason. I had to tell someone and he was the one who needed to know first. Though, I didn't have the courage. I looked at my phone for a few minutes which slowly turned into hours. I wanted him to call me back and ask me. I wanted him to want ME.

~

"Hey, Mindy." Alyssa greeted me at her doorsteps.

"Hey." She knew about me and Zayn. Everyone did.

"You feeling alright?" Her voive was filled with concern.

"I don't know. I miss him like crazy, but we mutually broke it off." I fiddled with ny fingers.

"Well, how about we go have a girls' day out. Like shopping and lunch!"

"Yeah, sure." She let me inside.

"Hey, Mindy!" Harry greeted me with a hug.

"Hey." I haven't received a hug in a while, so this made me feel good.

"Okay. You ready?" Alyssa came out with her purse.

"Yeah." We both headed out to lunch.

~

*** {Flashback} ***

|| "you really like this restaurant don't you?" Zayn asked.

"Yes! The food is amazing and the location. I mean look! We're in downtown and it's just so nice." ai couldn't help but smile.

"I suppose you are correct, love." I smiled at his charming words.

After we ate, we walked around downtown admiring the scenery. I rarely went shopping, though I did see the most unique botique that caught my eye. I dragged Zayn inside. He wandered off somewhere, as did I. I couldn't believe it. This dress was so beautiful. I wanted it. I checked the price. HOLY SHIT! $200.00 I couldn't pay for it, but Zayn could. I didn't want him to pay though. I'll just show him.

"Zayn! Look at this dress!"

"Buy it." He just went straight to it.

"I don't even know it fits!"

"Go try it on then!" He dragged me into the dressing room with him.

I started to strip in front of him. Though we never did have much sexual situations cause we had only dated for about a year, I could feel his eyes burn into my skin. I turned around and asked him for the dress. He handed it to me and I slipped it on with ease.

"Could you zip me up, babe?"

"Sure." The zipper went up without any trouble.

Stunning. That's all there was too it. I was in love all over again. Though I am exaggerating of course. But I mean the dress was perfect. Plus there was a small award show coming up and I needed something to wear. No. I couldn't.

"I can't, Zayn." I slid my hands down my sides.

"Yes, baby doll. It's perfect."

"It's too much. I don't have any money with me right now and I don't want you to pay." I unzipped the dress and put my clothes back on.

The dress was neatly placed on a rack before I headed out. I was quite surprised that Zayn didn't bother to fight me about buying it. I guess he got used to it. ||

"You hungry?" Alyssa asked.

"No. Not really." We were almost at the mall.

"What stores do you want to shop at?"

"Um, just the regular stores that we normally go to."

We soon arrived at the local shopping mall. It wasn't crowed, but neither was it barren. We went to the normal clothing stores as we planned. Alyssa screamed with excitement as she saw someone, an old friend perhaps. Then, I saw another girl coming towards us with arms wide open.

"Alyssa! I've missed you so much!" The lady said.

"I've missed you too," their hug was let go. "This is Mindy. Mindy, this is my sister Anna."

"Hello." I shook Anna's hand, while she greeted me back.

They began to talk, catching up with each other. I didn't want to seem rude and just leave, but it seemed that they could talk for hours.

"Hey, Alyssa. I think I'm going to shop a little more and then call Miranda or Niall to come pick me up ."

"You sure?" She seemed iffy about the idea.

"Yeah! You guys have a lot to catch up on anyways." I smiled at the both of them.

"All right. See you some other time." I gave her a hug good-bye.

"Bye! It was nice to meet you, Anna." I also gave her a hug.

I left them leaving myself in my own train of thoughts. My phone conversation with Zayn kept running through my mind endlessly. It stopped when I had bumped into someone. No. I started to walk away from the incident. Someone grabbed my forearm and jerked me back into their chest. Our breathing were heavy. I just stared at his beating chest. A white v-neck. Perfection. My forearm was still held by the man. I wanted to look up into his eyes. My eyes slowly made its way up to his chin. I blinked multiple times to keep the tears inside. Then his pink plump lips and his perfect nose were seen. The most capturing eyes met mine. I tried looking away, but his hand gripped my chin.

"You're hurting me." I let a tear slip.

Silence stood inbetween us.

"How?" His deep voice rang throughtout my ears.

"Mentally." I admitted.

"Baby..." His lips found my ear.

I wondered why people in the mall weren't looking at us. Strange.

"Mentally, Zayn."