Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    Su Xuan is thinking about life.

    She was standing in a poorly furnished room.

    The surrounding walls are mottled, the furniture is old, the patent leather of the table is half faded, and the beds are piled up directly from packing boxes.

    Sitting on the bed was a very young man.

    His short brown hair is a little messy, his face is slightly pale, his facial features are handsome, his eyebrows are carved, very good-looking.

    The man was looking up and looking around: "What is this place?"

    Su Xuan's mind suddenly had the corresponding answer and related information.

    Su Xuan: "Alien orbit, satellite No. 7."

    Because of the harsh environment and lack of resources, it was classified as a desolate star.

    She opened her mouth to speak an unfamiliar yet familiar language.

    Su Xuan: "Be more specific, my family." The

    man nodded: "What should I call you?"

    Su Xuan: "What about you?" The

    man was silent for a few seconds, "My name is Han Yu."

    Su Xuan: "... ..."

    This is the name of the actor in the "Interstellar Sad Love".

    Su Xuan couldn't tell whether she was lucky or miserable.

    One second before, he was hit by a car running a red light, and the next second he appeared in this dilapidated house, facing the stranger who just woke up, with a bunch of memories in his mind.

    Now, she is sure that she is wearing a book.

    "Interstellar Sad Love" is a romantic novel, as the name suggests, in which the main character abuses the body, mind, and reader.

    The heroine is an orphan abandoned on the deserted star. She is innocent and kind. She rescued the hero who crashed in the spaceship at the beginning, and spent all her savings to heal his wounds.

    Soon, the two were separated because of the appearance of the vicious female partner, and they reunited after going around for more than ten years.

    At that time, the hero was already the marshal of the new empire, with a high position and power, and was famous in the universe, but he didn't remember the heroine.

    He also recognized the female partner as the savior of the year and got engaged to the female partner.

    They show off their love on the star network every day, attracting the envy and hatred of countless citizens of the empire, and even being hailed as the best CP of the empire.

    After the hero and heroine accidentally got involved in a series, the heroine began to encounter all kinds of slander and slander, and was reviled as a mistress and a slut by countless people who eat melons.

    In the end, after being framed by vicious supporting actors, misunderstood by the heroine, kidnapped by the star thief and having amnesia and miscarriage, etc., the heroine survived.

    She also awakened the hero's memory, proved her identity, drove away the female partner who engaged in false fraud, and finally got married with the hero.

    "..."

    Su Xuan looked at the man, and then looked around the entire dilapidated room.

    Everything in memory, place names, environment, and the content of the novel are completely consistent.