Chapter 5

Finally an update!

Just throwing in a quick reminder, this is two years ago from the present.

Would you guys like a sneak peek of the present?;)

🍣🍱🍥🍙🍘🍚🍜🍲🍤

Narration:
In the alternate realm...

"17 minutes."

"18 minutes."

"19 minutes."

"Dexter,minutes don't go by that fast."

Dexter plunged himself on the well cushioned chair.

"Maybe time is that fast where Storn went. Maybe there isn't time at all where he is-"

Ryan sat calmly on the other end of the long table which could fit twelve grand, red chairs on each side.

The table was nothing more than a simple, long furniture, covered with a red tablecloth.

It completely contrasted with the finely built, elephant chairs that was each projected a name above its head.

The faint, white symbols floating above the 'throne's were strange but Ryan nor Dexter had any problem identifying them.

"It's so simple."

Ryan almost shot out of his chair to stare at a little boy incredulously.

"He just teleported."

The child's voice was loud, and sure had caught the attention of both boys.

He was short, cheeks swollen with rose freckles and a baby blue shirt with grey shorts.

His black coal stiff hair was pushed to one side.

"Preston."

Dexter rolled his eyes at the boy who was facing away from him.

Ryan kept his voice cool, despite everyone's general demise towards Preson Holls.

"If he did teleport, he would have left a mark but he didn't and the board has lost ability to connect to his Casker."

"Maybe he destroyed his Casker or just remove the mark or something. I mean, it's just Storn. He nothing more than a extremely haughty icon of your school."

"You can't remove your Casker. It's injected into your system. Don't you have school? You have no whatsoever right to judge Storn, you little dim-"

"Please, calm yourselves, young gentlemen."

A short, young man entered the hall, followed by a group of 8 others.

"Mr.Jupiter."

Ryan stood in respect so did Dexter but he seemed all so slightly reluctant.

Hushed silence fell upon the room as all the members had settled themselves.

Leave it to Preston, who was sitting next to Dexter, much to his dismay, to break the silence.

"So....... storn....."

The air in the grand mirrored room was thick, everyone tense at their own thoughts.

"I know where he is."

Everyone stared at the lanky figure, leaning against one of the mirrors which formed a fortress of a wall.

A pair of deep hazel eyes twinkled.

No one questioned it but listened carefully, biting their tongues back.