Rakshan exclaims dramatically and Mrini giggles.

Here, Ashwin and Sivaangi were lost in their own world. They were least bothered about their surroundings and their hearts were thumping in sync. Sivaangi clutches his hands tight as she asked, "paatu epdi irundhuchu nu sollave illaye neenga ?"

They were standing almost close to the balcony. Cold breeze blew in and she shivered. Few strands of hair fall on her face and Ashwin couldn't push it back as his hands were busy cupping her cheeks. He blew on her face to push the strands back and she shut her eyes tightly.

Rakshan grasped and tries to shout but Raji glares, "edhachum kathuna kola panniduven rascal !"

Mrini controls her laughter and Rakshan pouts.

Coming back to the best friends duo, Ashwin was trying his level best to appreciate her for her singing via words but his actions were acting at a higher speed. He somehow managed and asked her, "epdi paaduna nu sollata ?"

Sivaangi: Sollunga Ashwineyyy pleech ...

Ashwin:
Sevigalil unadhu paadal ondre olikiradhu

Minsaaram thaakiyadho
Vizhigal simatta marukiradho
Manam aagayathil parakka thudikiradho
Mendum meendum vendrum endru ketkiradho

Swasika mudiyamal thavikiren....
Ennai enna seidhai kanmaniyae kannazhagiye ?

Sivaangi's eyes go wide hearing him while the trio choke. Rakshan held his chest as if he got an attack and tries talking in a strained voice, "Deiii friend ku solla vendiyadha da idhu ! Aniyayama la irukku. Oru oru line um urugi urugi soldraan ana friend aam...."

Raji: aama endha gap la idha ready pannan ivan ?

Mrini: adhaan andha amma paadunapo ivaru indha ulagathulaye illaye. Avaroda feelings dhaan ipdi on the spot vandhu irukumo ?

Rakshan: Un annanuku vakkalathu vaangadhaa nee ...

Mrini and Raji laugh at him.

Rakshan: Friend ah dhaan kanmaniye kannazhagiye nu kupduvangala ??

Mrini: Kupdalam ney. Kanmani pet name uh, kannu pudichi irundha kannazhagi....

Rakshan: Miii paarunga avana maariye oru piece ah pudichi vechi irukaan....

Raji: ana romba over ma idhellam...

Mrini: ada idhuke ipdi panna epdi maa ?? Innum evlovo irukku ... Ippo anga paarunga !

Ashwin's hands were still cupping her face and don't know how, but their foreheads were joined now. Raji laughs and asked Rakshan sighs by slapping himself, "friend uh friend uh friend uh ...."

Mrini stops him and chuckles, "I think it's better if we leave. Avangaluku privacy kudupom. Silent ah vaanga...."

Rakshan: Naa vara maaten...

Raji: deiii chi vaa...

Rakshan whines and they pull him out. They tiptoed silently so those two didn't notice them leaving.

Sivaangi was processing his words by looking deep into his eyes. Ashwin waited patiently for her to talk. She gained her composure and tightens her hold on his hands.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy semma ponga ! Vaai adachi poirken paarunga....

Ashwin: nee kooda dhaan padi enna thikkura alavuku kondu poita. Peche varala Sivaangi ma. I am still finding the right words to appreciate you ana kedaikala....