Special Episode: L-1485; Happy EXO-L Day!

"... Nari-ya!!! ,.. Aigooo!,... you lazy kid!,... Do you know what time it is?,.. it's about lunch time, 12-noon; .. You are still in bed!!?,.."

"... Get up!!!... Get up!!!,... Help out on kitchen,..we are preparing special Samgye-tang for about 20-people,... get up now!!! ,.." - Nari's grandmother pulling Nari out of her bed.

It was back in August 2014, at Jeonju.
Nari's grandmother who runs a small restaurant which sells traditional Samgyetang (Ginger Chicken soup) - received an anonymous call from someone saying she's a Production Staff of a reality show called "Idols, Let's Eat!", asking to booked their place for a special dine-in shoot, happening on the 5th of August, and that day is today.

Nari's grandmother was quite famous in Jeonju for her traditional Samgyetang, because she cook the classic home-made way; this gives diners a glimpse of the past, as if they were reminded of their childhood. If you visit Jeonju, and happen to be searching for a good traditional Samgyetang place to go, everyone in their village will point out Nari's Grandma.

Jeonju is known for the Jeonju Hanok Heritage Village; And the Famous Idol group called 엑소 EXO happens to be shooting some episodes here and will dine on their place- At Grandma's restaurant.

Nari was 17-years old back then, she lives in the province and like any country-side girl, she has lesser access to this kind of things, like Idols and all. This doesn't mean Jeonju back in 2014 isn't civilized enough to gain access to these kind of things nor this doesn't mean EXO isn't that famous, just that, the country-side people were more interested in things like growing crops and busy making living.

Nari knows nothing about EXO back then, She might have happen heard about them, but never gained interest - not until;
"...Aigoo!! Nari-ya!...Pali-wa!! Pali!...Pali!!.., they will arrived soon,.. and I haven't finish the 20-sets of Samgyetang yet,.. do the rest of the side dishes,.. I'll finish up cooking the chicken.." - Nari's grandma, on a slight panic.

Nari have no choice but to get up and help out on the kitchen to prepare the guest's meals; it was pass 12-noon and Nari was busy placing the utensils on the tables, preparing everything before they arrived - when a young man enters the restaurant;

*** Door chimes clings! - as the door swung open,..

Nari who's busy setting the tables didn't give the man a single look, and just said;
"... Sorry,.. we're closed today,... we can't accept regular customer,.. Please take your leave,.. The place was reserved,. We cannot serve you,.."

The young man never respond, instead headed to one of the tables, pull out a chair and sit; Nari begun to get pissed off;
"... Oughh~?! ,.. Did you just ignore me?,... "

Nari was about to approach the young man, when the rest of the members and crew enters the restaurant; "...They are here!,.. Exo is here!..."

On Nari's eyes; the boys seems like flowers; they are beautiful, handsome like a Princes. She was speechless for a moment, when the boys, one-by-one introduced themselves to Nari and her Grandma, 할머니 (Halmeoni).

The young man from the left raised his hand first;
"...Annyeonghaseyo (안녕하세요)!,. We're EXO,.. "
"... I'm Suho,.." - he smiled and give a respectful bow.

Nari, with out making it obvious, have gone mesmerised, with a twinkle in her eyes; "..Woah,.. He looks like a fine gentleman,.." ; "... ye,.. Annyeonghaseyo,.." - Nari sweetly smiled, and bowed.