Chapter 20: Come back and I'll put it on for you

Start from the beginning

The body temperature of both people was scalded, and the movements were not so attentive, and it was inevitable to touch the wound. Xin Rong's look of enduring pain all fell into Shao Chengyun's eyes.

Shao Chengyun was most annoyed with this, annoyed by his personality that he would suffer silently as long as it was about his own affairs. He could carry a neighbor child in that narrow stairwell like a child, how did he get to himself so badly.

Shao Chengyun, a young master of the family, got all the favors of the world and the favor of relatives and friends, where did he know the life that was crushed in the mud.

Xin Rong had just lived in the villa for less than a day, signed a contract with harsh terms, and came in like a seller, if Shao Chengyun insisted on doing it with him, how could he resist.

He didn't stop himself, and Shao Chengyun deliberately made him, turning him over and making him kneel on the sofa.

Xin Rong first stagnated, and then seemed to grit his teeth darkly, and Shao Chengyun could see that the masseter muscle on his cheek moved. The light in the study was bright, and the windows were open, how shameful this posture was, Xin Rong certainly understood.

When Shao Chengyun should have given that title just now, Xin Rong also had a little heart-pounding heat. Now the man made him kneel, and the little heat in his heart was cold again.

He lowered his eyes, his upper body naked, and slowly did so. Only when he flipped over did Shao Chengyun see a large bruise on his back, which was also the place where the doctor had just rubbed it. The blue and purple were staggered together, and it looked dazzling on that thin white skin.

No matter how hot the desire was, it couldn't burn at this time, Shao Chengyun flashed some memory fragments in his mind, remembering that last time in the cruise ship suite, because of Xin Rong's resistance, he had to stop and endure for one night, and now it was here again.

Xin Rong supported the back of the sofa and knelt silently, but he did not see any further movement from Shao Chengyun, so he looked over. The contours of his side face are particularly beautiful, the eyelashes are long, the tip of his nose is a little red, the lips have just been kissed deeply, and the curvature of the lip beads is clear and attractive.

Shao Chengyun stood on the edge of the sofa, stared at him, and said slowly, "This body injury makes people feel bad." Obviously, his heart is soft, and he is reluctant to mess with him, but he can be so prickly.

After Xin Rong listened, he smiled helplessly and faded back, "That... I put on my clothes, you don't look at those bruises, or, I can... With his mouth..."

Shao Chengyun couldn't bear to touch him, could he still let him use his mouth? The wounds in Xin Rong's mouth were not complete.

Finally, Xin Rong put on her clothes and came out of the study. Shao Chengyun did nothing to him.

When I went downstairs, I bumped into Aunt Hui, who saw that his face was a little pale and asked him what was wrong? Xin Rong shook his head and said it was all right.

After that, he did not see Shao Chengyun come out of the study all night.

In fact, Shao Chengyun was just busy with something, and he had been used to working until late at night. But Xin Rong thought that she had annoyed him, and one night from the living room to the bedroom to the balcony, changing several places to stay, always restless. <

Shao Chengyun brought him a new mobile phone when he returned in the afternoon, and in the evening, Xin Rong added the old Song couple who had foster sugar candy with his WeChat signal, and then dialed them a video call.