Chapter 17: He can't go out without my consent

Start from the beginning

Shao Chengyun did not come to see Xin Rong all day, first, he was busy with work, and in addition, he also had to give Xin Rong enough time to think about the stakes. <

This day's time was not given in vain, and Xin Rong really wanted to understand.

He was powerless in the matter of sugar candy, and could only ask Shao Chengyun for help, and he himself also accepted the other party's affection, and the landlord of the old house had now been replaced by Shao Chengyun.

Xin Rong followed the man to the gambling table, saw the human affection he had exchanged for thousands of dollars, knew his usual means, and naturally understood the weight of this house.

He had no choice but to sign that marriage agreement.

A few days ago, that little bit of confusion, at least it was a heartbeat. Xin Rong also thought to himself, then marriage cannot be regarded as a pure transaction.

Shao Chengyun's background was there, he could give him a few days to get along, and he also took the initiative to go to the door to find it again, Xin Rong should have self-awareness.

In fact, after he saw the lawyer and the agreement in the manager's office, he knew his situation very well. If you finally anger the other party because of repeated refusals, there is no need to talk about sugar and sugar, and you will not be better in the next year.

The marriage contract has just begun, Xin Rong's requirements are very low, and it is good to spend this year safely.

Now that Shao Chengyun wants to take him home, then he should show a good and attitude first, and he will not cause trouble. Xin Rong was also one of those who struggled for survival, and he understood the truth that he should understand.

Shao Chengyun sat next to him, his eyes drooping, staring at the hand that was resting on his bandage.

Xin Rong saw that he had not spoken, and a little helplessly touched the end of his gauze eyes, and said more quietly, "Am I disfigured...?" Did Shao always regret asking me to sign the agreement? After saying

that, the outstretched hand was also withdrawn, and it was held back by the man.

Shao Chengyun finally looked at him, frowned, and said, "What are you thinking all day long in your head?" Although the words were not good, the tone seemed to be less angry.

Xin Rong endured the pain of the wound at the corner of his mouth, smiled, and said, "Shao Zong has no regrets." After a pause, he added, "These wounds heal quickly, the doctor said, there will be no scars." 

He didn't feel anything when he finished speaking, and the look on his face was faint.

Shao Chengyun was silent for a little while, and then said, "No one urged you, you honestly healed your wounds."

Although the process of bringing people back was much more troublesome than Shao Chengyun had originally thought, he finally brought people home.

This side of the villa is usually mostly vacant, so there are no servants at home on weekday nights.

Shao Chengyun was going to work tomorrow morning, almost when it was time to go to bed, he said "the bedroom is upstairs", Xin Rong did not ask much, and then went upstairs.

When walking the stairs, Xin Rong moved slowly, endured the pain, and wanted to make herself as calm as possible. But after all, to a strange environment, Shao Chengyun went upstairs and did not wait for him, Xin Rong walked to the second floor, the rooms around him were lit, but he did not know which room the man entered, he stopped at the landing for a while.

It wasn't until there was a voice at the end of the corridor that he followed it. <

As soon as he entered the master bedroom, Shao Chengyun threw him a set of pajamas and said, "I don't have your size at home, wear mine first." Xin Rong took over the pajamas, the texture of the flannel was warm and thick in his hand, and the tension that was about to sleep together finally rose.

He thought about it for a moment and said to Shao Chengyun, "General Manager Shao, do you want me to sleep in the guest room tonight?" The injuries on my body are sometimes accidentally pressed, it is easy to wake up in the middle of the night, afraid of noisily disturbing you..."

Shao Chengyun knew what he was afraid of, thinking that this was only the first night, and there was no need to force him to live in the same room with himself, so he agreed to let him sleep in the guest bedroom next door.

Xin Rong secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and Shao Chengyun said, "Tomorrow I will go to work, and there are servants at home to take care of you." The lawyer is expected to come over at noon and arrange for you to sign the agreement, and then you will see it clearly and feel that there is no problem to sign it again.

Xin Rong nodded and asked, "Mr. Shao, is your injured hand still convenient?" Do you want me to help you..."

Before he could finish speaking, the man came over and rubbed it on his head, "Take care of yourself." As he spoke, he stared at Xin Rong's scarred face, his fingers tickled the gauze at the end of his eyes, and Xin Rong subconsciously closed his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------

Shao Chengyun's tone became cold again, "Next time, don't expect anyone to save you."

Xin Rong had spent the week with him, and the initial fear of him had been much less.

Shao Chengyun's face was cold, and his eyes looked a little fierce. Xin Rong raised his eyes and smiled, and said, "Well, Mr. Shao, I remember." When Shao Chengyun woke up the next morning, Xin Rong had not yet woken up.

Shao Chengyun passed by the door of the guest bedroom and looked inside through the half-concealed door. There is a glass fish tank on the bedside table, and 123 is paddling slowly inside. Xin Rong lay on his side and hugged a pillow, half his face buried behind the pillow to sleep soundly, one arm on the side of the bed, and the traces of the infusion needle were still clearly visible.

Shao Chengyun reached out and took the door, went downstairs, and the maid who lived in the house had arrived, and greeted him and called him "Mr. Shao".

Shao Chengyun's eyes took upstairs and said, "Xin Rong is now sleeping in the guest bedroom on the second floor. Don't call him, let him sleep.

This maid was arranged by Lin Ying at the beginning of Shao Chengyun's return to China, and he had originally worked in the main house, and he had also heard about Shao Chengyun's agreement to get married, so he nodded and said that he knew.

Shao Chengyun walked to the door, and as if remembering something, added, "Without my consent, he can't go out."