Kitami Takamune - Girlfriend POV

When I opened my eyes, Taka was sleeping beside me

When I opened my eyes, Taka was sleeping beside me. The sun is streaming through the window and he looks so peaceful, his breathing barely audible. The light touch him softly but the way he looks at ease makes it clear that he is at peace.
I'm glad that I take the courage to confess my feelings too. He has been there for me during this time in which I have struggled with my thoughts and emotions and I know without a doubt that I will never find another as good as him. When we first met, I thought that maybe I am just seeing what I want to see. But now I know that I was wrong about everything.
At first, it was very difficult for me to understand him. He was always straightforward when he spoke, making people misunderstand him. he is not very open to others, and always stands alone. He said what he wanted to say and didn't care how others understood him. But, behind his closed and reserved attitude, he cares. he wanted them to be true to themselves and not run away from trouble. Try hard and not easily compare yourself to others and give up.
"Taka," I say softly.
His eyes flutter open and he looks at me with half-lidded eyes. "Yuuri," he replies.
He's smiling. I could kiss those lips, I want to kiss them. I look at him and I can feel my cheeks flush red as I remember what happened last night.
"Sorry, did I wake up you?"
He chuckles, the sound lightening my heart. Not every day you can see his smile because Taka is always a serious type. But, I'm the only one who can see that smile.
"No, not really," he says, shifting slightly closer and I lean in towards him.
His lips are so soft, they fit perfectly against mine. He moves his arms and wraps them around my waist. As we deepen our kiss, I pull away from his lips but he doesn't follow me. Instead, he keeps kissing me on the corner of my mouth then trails down my jawline and onto my neck.
I sigh happily and close my eyes when I feel his hand slip underneath my shirt.
"Wait, Taka!" I stopped his hand and push his chest slowly, "You need to go training today, right?"
"Uhm...Just a little bit..." Taka's voice makes my body shiver.
"Taka! You will be late..." But, stopping him is impossible for my strength.
"I love you," he whispered, before placing a quick peck on my lips.
As much as I would like to stay wrapped up in his embrace all day.
"But first, let's get ready, alright? We still need to eat breakfast!"
I get out of bed and Taka follows suit. While changing I notice that my movements are sluggish.
"Yuuri, are you okay?" he reaches out to me
"Yes...yeah, I'm okay." I nodded.
Taka embraces me, "I can't stop myself when I'm with you."
I wrapped my hand around his back. But I can't win against his touch.
Our bodies pressed against each other and I could smell his scent. It felt warm and soothing, making me relax into the hold.
He kisses the top of my head.
"It feels nice," I murmur. Taka's touch is always hot and passionate.
I never win again his aggressive in the bed. Sometimes I wonder if I could satisfy him too.
But the image of us having sex sends shivers down my spine.
"Taka...did I make you feel good?" I whispered shyly.
"What it is about?" he replied with a smirk. And he places another kiss on my forehead.
I can't help myself, I smile.
He takes me in his arms and kisses me one last time. This time I don't protest, instead closing my eyes.
"You don't need to worry about it..." he said.
"But, I want to...make you feel good," I said.
Taka chuckled and I could hear how happy he is.
"I promise to do my best." I nod happily and he kisses my lips once more.
"Then try giving me a passionate kiss." Taka chuckled.
It pissed me off. I then turned my body and pushed him onto the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, I slowly sat on his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck so that our bodies were closer. I looked at him for a moment and saw the shock on his face. I pressed my lips to him. The kiss was so soft, but slowly, we started to give a deep kiss. The kiss turns intense and I feel Taka wrapping his arms around my waist. I could taste his tongue, it made my heart race. I feel his hands sliding up and down my sides. My mind is blanking and my heartbeat is increasing. I kissed him deeper as he took off my bra.
My hands roamed his naked skin beneath my palms. I started stroking his chest as I felt him getting hard under me. Taka pulls himself out of the kiss and starts kissing down my neck. After some time, I start to move on top of him and I could hear his breath getting faster. I move my hips slowly, grinding them on top of him.
A moan escapes Taka's lips.
My hips start moving quickly and his hand travels further. Soon he reached my underwear and he started touching my panties. I stop his hand.
"I will do it..." I said whispered.
I removed the thin material and gently but slowly put it inside of me. I moaned loudly when the tip hit my wet opening, slowly thrust until all full inside mine. His lips focus on my breasts and chest.
I started moving more forcefully on top of him.
"Yuuri..." Taka moans my name.
"Taka..." I whispered, "That's so deep..."
Taka's thrusts are becoming harder and faster, his hands are caressing my ass, helping me to maintain the movement. I feel he's hitting inside me more deeply. The pleasure was overwhelming and I could feel my release approaching.
It took all my willpower to control myself.

I feel the intense pleasure.
He starts massaging my boobs. I couldn't resist and I let out a loud cry. He starts sucking on my nipples which sent, even more, shivers down my spine. My whole body was shaking as I continued to ride on top of Taka. His thrusts were getting faster. He started biting the soft part of my neck and sucking it. I can feel that he was about to cum as his thrusts became a little bit stronger. He is still kissing me making it hard for me to breathe. He grabs me tightly to make me move even faster on top of him. He continue to kiss my lips and soon our tongues intertwine with each other.
The room was filled with moans and sounds from both of us. We continue our passionate make-out session.
Soon enough, we reach the climax. It felt good, but not enough. I felt like I want more and so did he. He grabs one of my breasts and starts giving it multiple hicks. His hand was moving up and down as if he was enjoying the feeling.
After what felt like forever, I was moaning loudly as I continue to ride on top of his body. Our climax hit me hard and fast. Both of our breathing were heavy while we catch our breath. We look into each other's eyes as he slowly caresses my face, making sure that I'm okay.
I fall on him with full body weight. He puts his arms on top of my back and holds me tightly against him, his erection still pulsating inside me.
I was panting heavily as he continued to massage my back.
Slowly I pulled apart from him.
He stares at me with lust-filled eyes, "I never imagined you're so hot..."
"Only in the front of you..." I whispered and kiss him softly.
We lay there looking at each other while our breathing got slower. I could feel how heavy my heartbeats became. Taka reaches out to caress my cheek tenderly.
"That amazing..." he mumbles, "Thank you..."
I smiled shyly, "I love you, Taka."
Suddenly he gets up and throws the blanket over my body. I blush embarrassed.
"I'll bring you breakfast later," he adds after a brief silence. I nod and he kisses my forehead before he goes out of the room.
I stay where I am for a few minutes, thinking of his words.
My face heats up and I cover my face with my hands. I can't believe myself doing something like that. Why did he have to make me feel like this?
I should be used to these feelings by now, shouldn't I? But every time, I feel like I'm falling even harder than I already am. If he wanted to be more physical then why did he insist on making sure we take it slow? Maybe because he wanted us both to feel as comfortable as possible. Unlike me, Taka is experienced. That's why I need to get a grip too. No need to be shy or embarrassed. I want to show him too, that I love him and I want to touch him, make him feel comfortable. And also...
I can't lie, the sight of him naked had aroused me quite a lot. Even though I saw it many times. I don't think I'd ever get tired of looking at him or hearing him moan my name. He's so perfect in my eyes. His muscular muscles and defined abs. His soft brown hair and his straight eyes glistened when he look at me. He looks at me as if I'm the most beautiful woman in his life. Every time I look at his face, I know that I'm not alone anymore. When he smiles at me, my heart skips a beat.

***