Kitami Takamune - It's Not Like You To Be Jealous

Takamune has just finished winter training camp with the Japan National Football team

Takamune has just finished winter training camp with the Japan National Football team. He couldn't wait to meet his girlfriend, Yuuri. During the two weeks at the camp, the two were out of touch. Yuuri says he wants Takamune to focus more on his training. The opportunity to enter the Japanese National Team is not an easy thing to achieve. That's why Yuuri wants Takamune to make the best of it and give his best. Yuuri's attitude, who always thinking about him, makes Takamune fall in love with her even more. But, Takamune realizes, he can't be so thoughtless to her.

Yuuri had already sent a message that she was waiting for Takamune in front of the station. Takamune quickened his pace, can't wait to see his girlfriend, but he was taken aback when he saw Yuuri talking to Hiroki. His mood became bad, he was so easily jealous when he saw Yuuri with another man. It's not like him. He believes her with all, but he just doesn't believe the man around her.

"Taka!" Yuuri immediately ran to Takamune when she saw him.
Takamune smiled at her, trying to look calm.
"Welcome back!" Yuuri smiled with a shining gaze. She was so happy to see him after two weeks.
"I'm back!" Taka smiled, he patted Yuuri's head gently. He wants to hug her tightly.
"Thank you for working hard." Hiroki approached the two with a smile.
"Why is Hiroki here?" He looked at Hiroki sarcastically.
Hiroki was taken aback for a moment seeing Takamune's gaze but then smiled, "Calm down. I just happened to see Tashikawa and walked over to her." Hiroki understands that Takamune doesn't like him trying to get close to Yuuri. He still doesn't like the fact that Hiroki is Yuuri's ex-boyfriend when they are still in college. Even though they didn't go that far as a couple.
Yuuri looked at the two of them. It's better for her to not say anything, she thinks to explain to Takamune when they are at home.
"Good night then." Hiroki then left the two.
Takamune then grabbed Yuuri's hand and held it tightly, "Let's go home."
Yuri smiled and nodded.

As soon as they arrived at Takamune's apartment room, Takamune pushed Yuuri's body against the wall and kissed her passionately. Yuuri was shocked but she couldn't do anything with Takamune's strength.
"Taka...." Yuuri whispered between their kisses, "Please...wait..." she tried to push his chest slowly.
"I can't wait any longer!" Takamune said so and broke their kiss, "I want to make love to you right now."
Yuuri's heart skipped a beat hearing that.
"Seeing you with Hiroki...I don't like that." Takamune said it.
"We just actually met," Yuuri said.
"I know, but still..." Takamune pressed his body against Yuuri again and kissed her deeply. Slowly Yuuri began to respond to Takamune's kiss. Yuuri moved her hands from Takamune's chest and wrapped them around his neck, pulling Takamune's body closer to hers.
"Yuuri...I want you!" Takamune whispered, broke the kiss, and carried Yuuri to the bed.
"I won't stop myself from making love to you tonight!" he said with a sharp look.

Then they lie down on their beds with their bodies touching. Takamune kisses his girlfriend tenderly. She puts her hands on his chest and pushes against him slightly to make Takamune move back.
"What's wrong?" asks Takamune.
"No" replies Yuuri with a smile, "I'm just a bit nervous."
"It's been a while?" Takamune asks while kissing his girlfriend again.
Then his girlfriend continues, "Yeah. It's as if when we were in your room. It felt more intimate and comfortable. And...I liked it"
He caresses her face.
"Me too" he replies, "I'm sorry, we don't have much time together since I join the trying to camp."
She shakes her head, "I'm okay,"
They look at each other, eyes locked on each other. They stare into each other's eyes.
"Thank you for always being there for me." Takamune broke the silence between them.
She nodded with a soft smile, "I love you, Taka."
Takamune gives her another kiss. He sits up and takes off his shirt and pants, leaving his boxer shorts behind. He then pulls his girlfriend closer, so that they are lying on top of each other.
He slowly moves his fingers towards her inner thigh. While moving them, she begins to tremble and moan quietly.
As he continues to rub her skin lightly, he slowly slips them inside her and presses himself against her. He gently strokes her breasts. She moans loudly and squirms under him.
He looks at her. She is breathing heavily, and her eyes are closed shut. This causes a smile to appear on Takamune's lips. His lover is enjoying his touch and pleasure. She is enjoying her orgasm. He keeps going. After a few moments of pleasuring each other, he takes off his boxers quickly, then climbs back onto the bed. He grabs a condom, then puts it on himself.
After he has finished his job, he kisses her again.
He wraps his arms around his beloved and kisses her head softly.
"I miss you, Yuuri," he says in a low tone.
Then he goes back to rubbing her, which seems to become wetter by the minute. Her skin is glowing and flushed.  She responds with passion. As she does, he removes her panties slowly and puts them aside. Their bodies touch. He begins to caress her body again. Her hips begin to rise and fall. She moans out loud as she continues to ride Takamune's hand. She looks at him and smiles. He notices this and returns her smile.
Takamune then kisses her deeply. He slowly enters her. She opens her legs wider, allowing more space. He starts thrusting harder and deeper. His movements are slow at first, but steady. Their hearts beat as one. He starts feeling hot. Their bodies press against each other even tighter.
They start moaning louder. The tension in the air is palpable.
Takamune stops moving for a moment. He looks at her who is panting heavily.
"Are you ok?" he asks worried
Yuuri nods, "Please Taka..." she replied with heavy breathing.
"Sorry, but I can't hold back anymore."
Takamune continues moving slowly inside her wet spot.
"That feels good..." she moaned softly
Takamune's eyes widened in surprise.
"It's great...it feels good when you're in me..." she repeated "You're so strong...you push me to come..."
Takamune didn't know what to reply. He is so excited. So he continued to move. A smile forms on his face. He looks at her. She is looking at him with lustful eyes. He leans over to give her a passionate kiss.
He starts thrusting. The feeling intensifies. Her breathing becomes uneven. He pushes inside her with more speed and grabs her tightly. The sensation is incredible. He moving faster. She reaches for his shoulder. He takes a hold of her hand, then he pulls her closer toward him. Then he starts thrusting even more furiously. She gasps out loud. Takamune's movements become even stronger. He looks at his girlfriend with a bright smile. The intensity increases. His movements grow rough and fast. Both couples' moans increase. Takamune looks directly into her eyes.
"Yuuri, Yuuri..." he calls her name, "This feels so good..so very good..."
And it does. After a little while the sweat runs down, As much as Takamune enjoys making Yuuri feel better, he knows he shouldn't go that far. But, he can't hold the sensation that he miss for a while. She cries out loudly. When he looks at her, she is shaking, sweating, and moaning. She tries to catch her breath.
"Are you alright?" Takamune asks
"Mmmhmmm. Yes. Yes, I'm ok. Taka...keep going..." she says breathlessly.
"Yuuri..." Takamune starts to move again "Sorry...but let me a bit longer inside you..."
She nodded softly, "It felt amazing...really..." she replied
"You're still shaking a bit," he asks
"Yeah...I'm fine..." she says breathlessly
"It's wetter and hot..." he moans in ecstasy.
Takamune's thrusts get even rougher and even faster. He keeps increasing his speed, pushing himself deeper inside her. Her moans intensify.
Soon they are screaming each other's names as they climax together. They stay like that for a few minutes after the release.
Eventually, they calm down and lie back. They stare at each other smiling happily.
"I love you Taka" Yuuri whispers softly
"I love you too. Always" replies Takamune
The couple hugs tightly. After all the excitement they've had, neither of them wants to sleep anymore. They cuddle up to each other, resting their heads on each other's chest. After some minutes of snuggling, Takamune starts tracing circles on the soft flesh of his love's stomach. He smiles when his lover
giggles and nuzzles his face against his neck. They fall asleep holding each other.

***