Ch 40: First Date

Start from the beginning

Dark Shadow: "What?! You mean I-"

Tokoyami: "No."

Dark Shadow: "I can't even-"

Tokoyami: "No."

Dark Shadow: "What if I just-"

Tokoyami: "No. And any other question you ask, my answer will be no."

Dark Shadow: "Hmph! No fair! You can't just keep her to yourself you know. You have to share!"

Tokoyami: "I'm aware. But she's a person not an apple slice."

N: A pair of hands pulled him backwards and he turned around and saw Mina, Jirou, and Yaoyorozu.

Tokoyami: "What's the meaning of this?"

Mina: "Quite we're asking the questions here! Are you taking Amari on a date tonight?"

Tokoyami: "Wha-how did you-?"

Jirou: "Ashido told us she saw you guy's talking in the common room and you two left together. And right now you look like you're going out."

Tokoyami: "Yes, it's true. And your point is?"

Yaoyorozu: "Oh Tokoyami that's great! I hope you two have a great time!" She said holding his hands.

Tokoyami: "Oh, well thank you Yaoyorozu."

Yaoyorozu: "If you want I can lend you my parents limo for the evening?"

Tokoyami: "That, won't be necessary. But thank you."

Yaoyorozu: "Okay then. Oh here give her these."

N: She used her quirk to make a bouquet of flowers. And put them in his hands.

Yaoyorozu: "It's good to give a girl flowers on the date. Okay well we've heard enough, we're gonna go."

Mina: "Later~."

Jirou: "Have fun."

N: Tokoyami just shook his head and left to get Aika. He knocked on her door, she smiled then went to answer it.

Aika: "Hey Toko."

N: Tokoyami's jaw dropped and he was instantly blushing.

Aika: "Sooo, what'd ya think?" She asked placing her hand on her waist.

Tokoyami: ... "U-Uhh..."

(Aika's hairstyle & outfit)