Chapter 16 : Jeon Jungkook = Nightmare Time

Start from the beginning

Lisa alighted from the car.

She suddenly felt a sense of anticipation. The only thing she knew was that her mentor was a chef whose standard allowed the restaurant to get a 3 Michelin stars rating. And she heard her uncle Lin Feng mention that many top chefs were operators of high class restaurants.

After driving for a long while, the car left Lisa's familiar surroundings, and still drove even further, when Lisa started getting nervous.

Are they really the cooking competition's committee members?

They can't be from some underground organisation, who kill people and rob goods, then dump her body in some deserted place right?

Otherwise, which Michelin star chef will stay in such a reclusive area?

At that time, Lisa did not know yet, the truly exclusive residential areas are located away from the bustle of the urban areas.

Until the car entered a villa district, with thick greenery around, scent of flowers drifting in the air, and each villa a far distance from each other with the occasional luxury car Lisa could not name, did her heart start to calm down.

The car stopped in front of a villa. The biggest difference of this villa compare to the others, was that it was located much further away from the other villas, like it had a case of loneliness. But when the sunlight gently landed on the roof, reflecting off, it was like an elegant gentleman awakening from the winter hibernation, Lisa could not help lifting her head to appreciate the sight.

Two men in black pressed the bell at the large door of the villa, when the door opened, Lisa unexpectedly saw a familiar face.

"...... Mr Mayer!"

"Hi! Cute little bun, we meet again!" Mayer amiably smiled, and shook hands with the two men in black, "Thank you for sending her here, leave the rest to me."

"Mr Winston wants us to confirm, Mr. Jeon will be her mentor, right?"

"Yes, don't worry."

When Lisa heard the phrase "Mr.Jeon", could not help feeling sceptical. Does it mean her mentor is Jungkook?

It can't be ah! Isn't he unable to see?

If he's blind how can he be a chef? And he is even a Michelin chef? Impossible! This isn't even science!

The two men in black nodded and left.

Mayer bend down slightly, and made a "come in" gesture towards Lisa.

Lisa lifted her legs and walked in.

It was bright and spacious in the villa, giving her an illusion of entering a high class hotel. It was so bright that the dustless marble floors could reflect Lisa's face. There was no excessive decoration, even the lamps were of geometric shapes, the entire room giving off a strict and orderly style.

Cold, indifferent, to the point that it seemed like there was no one staying here.

Lisa followed Mayer up the spiral staircase. There were some modern paintings hung on the wall, with each painting as parallel to the stair case as a ladder.

Her brain started to hurt.

Everything about this style made her think about the man who used to sit pillion on her bicycle, who was critical about every dish to the point of a sickness, Jungkook.

"That...... Mr Mayer, may I know the person who I'm going to meet?"

Mayer put his finger to his lips, "Mr.Jeon likes silence."