One

The boys and Rydel {The Boys Also Mean Ratliff} are just sitting on the couch, out of breath from cleaning out the tour bus, just watching TV till Stormie walks in,

Stormie:Boys and Rydel, start packing! She shouts from the kitchen.

The Lynches And Ratliff: WHY!?!

Stormie: Because we're going on a cruise ship for a few months about 4 so go pack me leave tomorrow afternoon, And Ellington you too I've already spoken to your parents. She says walking into the living-room so she doesn't have to raise her voice.

The Lynches just give her a wide eyed expression and the boys shove and push to see who can get to the top of the staircase first, while Rydel and Ratliff stand at the bottom laughing, bye Rydel quickly says to Ratliff before running upstairs not giving him a chance to say anything, Ellington just sighs and walks out the front door to pack.

At The Marano's House
Laura and Vanessa are up stairs on Vanessa's bed, chatting away.

Laura: Is bad I might miss school, I mean four months away from my, yeah I just realised I might not miss school.

Vanessa: I sometime worry about you, you sure your okay about staying with me, mum and dad all break in this house.

As Laura goes to speak SHES cut off by her mother.

Ellen: Well guess who won't be stuck in this house all her break.

Laura and Vanessa just look at their Mother in a 'who' look.

Ellen: Us, we are all leaving for a cruise tomorrow afternoon so guess who better start packing?, Don't guess it you two. Ellen speaks making the girls giggle.

Vanessa and Laura look at each other and speak in-sync,

Vanessa and Laura:How Long? The two girls look at each other in awkwardness before turning back to their mother.

Ellen:the whole break, I said all break before.

The girls eyes goes wide before they look at each other for about three seconds and Laura sprints to her room while Vanessa charges to her closet.

Okay I know it was short but it will get better I swear.

Question:
Do you think their should be a romantic spark between Riker and Vanessa?

And...

Should their be a romantic spark for Rydellington?

Let me know, Stay Beautiful xx bye :)