Believe.

When they reach the lab, Ford only stares at the door. "Well? Open it." The Sapphire Witch tells him, but he doesn't respond.

"Do you think his battery ran out?" Stan asks, "Hey, sixer!" He snaps his fingers in front of his face, making Ford flinch. "Geez, thought you died for a moment there."

Ford glances nervously at Stan, who now raises a brow. "What?" He goes to his ear and whispers.

Stan's eyes widen before he face palms. "You gotta be kidding me." The Sapphire Witch stares at them, "He forgot how to get in." Stan tells them.

Millie groans internally as Pacifica face palms as well.

Balls of magic forms in the Sapphire Witch's hands, making everyone else's eyes widen.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, whoa. Put that away." Stan tells him.

He rolls his eyes and faces the door, using magic to open it.

They all stare at it, "Oh, right. How can I forget, my nephew is a being with magic. Meaning he can open doors." Stan walks in, after the witch. The others following close behind.

In the middle of the lab, lays Bill Cipher's body. "Get to work." The Sapphire Witch tells Ford, who makes his way toward the body.

Ford examines the body, before going around the lab to look for stuff. Pacifica goes to help him. The Sapphire Witch stares at the body, almost like he's concentrating on something.

The Sapphire Witch makes his way to the body. He stares down at it, examining it like Ford had did. He continues to look and look before he actually finds something.

The Sapphire Witch stares at the stitches, that lay on the side of Bill's body. "What is.." He crouches to examine it, only to find a weird liquid leaking from it.

The door slams open and there stands the possessed Dipper, though he's no longer possessed. "You let him in here!?" He yells at Ford.

"You think I wanted to? I had no choice, he was gonna kill me!" Ford yells back.

"Well, that's a sure lot better then leading him to my husband's corpse!" Dipper snaps.

Balls of magic forms in the Sapphire Witch's hands, "What? Your gonna kill me, now?" Dipper laughs dryly. "You possess my body then kill me."

The magic fades, but the witch still stares at him.

"You want me to take my kids instead? Cause I'll gladly do so." Dipper's smile fades as anger covers his features.

"Okay. Maybe we don't take anyone kids?" Millie says, about to touch the witch's arm, but decides against it.

The two Dipper's stare at each other, a long silence casting over them.

The Sapphire Witch is about to walk towards Dipper, but is stopped by Millie. "What would Bill and your kids think?" His eyes widen and he lifts her with his magic, bringing her closer to him.

With a hand to her temple, a portal to Wundagore appears once again. When he's just about to walk in, Stan attempts to pull Millie away from him. But the Sapphire Witch quickly moves him away.

He walks through, throwing Millie to the ground. As the portal disappears once more. Stopping the others from going through.

"How about you think twice before speaking about my family, hm?" He lifts her and puts her on center.

The Sapphire Witch magically holds Millie to the center. Runes, carved in the stone beneath, her glow blue, as the Sapphire Witch sucks the magic out of Millie.