Bill or My Kids

"They're not coming back. And you just cast your vote now to kill your friends." Stan turns away, but then his eyes flash with a thought.

"Not that that ever bothered you before. You know, you hate me where I came from. And I bet secretly, my brother, you hated me here. You must've been so jealous."

"Do you know what? I bet you were thrilled when you heard I'd been corrupted. Hell, you probably gave me the Darkhold to begin with.."

"You know nothing of this universe!" Bud snaps. "I know that killing Stanley Pines was your kind of revenge for your son!"

"I'm ready.. to cast my vote now." Bud leaps down from the platform and attempts to hit Stan with a sword, but Stan easily dodges, blocking the hits with the cuffs.

Bud hits Stan with a powerful punch making him hit the wall, as Stan struggles to get up, he notices one of the cuffs had been undone.

Bud holds Stan against the wall and was about to stab him, when suddenly Stan grabs it with his non cuffed hand. He pulls it away from Bud's grip and puts the other cuff on him with his other hand.

Now Bud can no longer grab the sword, which means...

Stan smirks, "Bye Bye, Gleeful." He slices Bud's throat open. Blood seeps from the cut, some squirting out, Stan grimaces at the blood.
                                     ———
In the lab, Ford tries to free Millie from her cube as Dipper walks toward them. Ford grabs a fire extinguisher, "Okay. Get back." He hits the cube, no damage.

Dipper gets closer and realizes it's Ford, he scowls, "You." Millie rears back and punches the cube, from the inside. It fractures.

Dipper gets in the room, finally, but Axolotl has arrived. "Enough." Axolotl teleports to her and puts a hand to her temple.

Axolotl now walks around a white void, the inside of the possessed Dipper's mind. They walk over to a pile of rubble, still looking around. A small gape can be seen in the rubble, Dipper reaches out.

"Help me. Please." He whimpers, "Dipper Pines, your mind is being held hostage by your alternate self." The rubble sinks down.

"Grab my hand. Perhaps, if I can put you out from under the rubble.. The spell will break."

A cloud of blue smoke rolls closer and closer behind them, still Axolotl pays no mind.

He pulls Dipper up and the smoke disappears, but suddenly Axolotl's neck snaps and he's forced to leave the mind.

Back in the lab, Ford and Millie have already left. Axolotl soulless body lays there with Pacifica standing above it, "I'm sorry, Axolotl. There was no other way."

The possessed Dipper stares at the broken cube. "He's here." He states plainly. "Who's here..?" She looks at him, but he stays staring at the cube. "Stanford.."

"Oh.. yeah.. We, uh, hired him." Pacifica clears her throat uncomfortably.

"He needs to go."
                                         ———
Millie and Ford dash through a doorway, but freeze in the middle of a hallway. On the wall, a shadow reveals that someone is rapidly approaching from another hallway.

The figure dashes right past then backtracks, "Hey! You alright?" Millie rushes to Stan, she embraces him tightly. Vividly reminding Stan of Mabel as he hugs her back. "You alright?"

"Yeah." They let go of each other and Stan walks to Ford, "Axolotl said i built a waypoint to The Book of Vishanti. Can you take us there?"

"How am I supposed to trust you?" Ford asks, "I know what happened, and I'm sorry for what he did, but believe me, The Book of Vishanti is the only way."