I laughed at the interaction between them.

"Tete mable always doing shit." Ashanti shook her head.

"I ain't never seen them before, we related?" Ari looked to see Jaimeer homeboys walk in through the gate. It was Dre, Skye, Von, Cj, and TayTay.

"I hope not." Ashanti mumbled.

"No they're Jaimeer's friends." I said.

"We go to school with them." Bri added.

"Who is that with the ankle monitor?" She asked.

"That's Ace- Ace? His name is Skye."I said.

"Girl don't nobody call him by his government." Mia laughed.

"Oh." I shrugged.

"He talk when spoken to, i wouldn't approach his rude ass though." Mia said.

"All of em rude, no type of respect for girls." Bri said.

"Yet you be in Von face." Mia said.

"Von fine okay?" She said in defense before looking up and TayTay nodded me over but I shook my head.

"Shii all of em fine, you get a homeboy, i get a homeboy everybody gets a homeboy." She joked mocking oprah  as we laughed and Taytay was still signaling for me to come over.

I didn't wanna go over them with all of them.

"Who is that making his way over here, he fine as hell." Ashanti said.

"That's TayTay." I mumbled.

"Lemme holla at you right quick." He told me and i kissed my teeth getting up.

"Um, hi hello." They made their presence known and he just stared at them with a mug.

"I'll be back." I walked away with him.

"Why you got a attitude?" He asked.

"One because it's hot and two i'm being forced to stay outside while it's hot." I said.

"Put me on." He said.

"With who?"

"The brownskin girl that was sitting beside you." He said and i smiled cause Ashanti was checking him anyways but it slowly faded away realizing that TayTay is a hoe.

"No, you not finna play wit my cousin." I said. "This what you wanted me to come over for?" I asked.

"Nah, why you ain't answer the phone last night?" He asked. "And don't say yo' ass was sleep cause I know you took a nap after you got home."

"You was interrupting my youtube video." I said.

"Girl fuck you." He looked down.

"Give me a dollar." Jordan popped up out of nowhere.

"What you need a dollar for?" TayTay asked.