006. six

bella was busy chatting with sebastian when will walked by the two of them. "hey, bell, where's your bathroom?" he asks her. she stares at him for a moment before realizing she still hasn't answered.

"oh, uh, down the hallway to the left," she says, and after she walks away she covers her face with her hands.

"what was that?" sebastian asks her, laughing. "do you have a thing for will or something?"

"maybe? i don't know! i think he's hot. i don't know. is he seeing anyone?"

"not that i know of."

joe then walks over to the two, taking a seat on bella's lap. "how are you guys doing?" he asks, slightly shouting. she tries not to laugh at her friend.

"doing well. seems like you're doing even better, though."

"we were just talking about how bell has a possible thing for will," says sebastian, and she glares at him.

"not true. i just said he's hot."

"i mean, will's pretty attractive, so i wouldn't blame you for wanting to get together with him. but i have a boyfriend, who's somewhere here tonight so i think he's even more attractive."

"he's sitting right in front of you."

"oh!" he leans forward and hugs sebastian now, leaving bella sat by herself again.

"i'm just going to grab some water," she says, leaving the two alone and walking towards her kitchen. after grabbing a bottle from the fridge, bella decided to go outside as it was quite loud inside and she wanted to get away from the noise for a bit. she takes a seat on the ground, leaning against the rail of the balcony. she shuts her eyes for a moment before she hears the door open, and she opens them back up again to see kit walking towards her.

"hey," he says. "you okay?"

"yeah, i'm good! just needed a break from all the noise."

"mind if i sit down with you?" kit asks, and bella nods, so he sits down beside her.  "so... i want to hear your music," he says, starting to lean forward from the railing and bella has to grab his head so he doesn't fall forward.

"oh my god, you're very drunk," she laughs. "and i'm pretty sure you've heard my music," she then says, helping him sit upright again.

"i want to hear your new stuff, though. i love your voice. it's so pretty," he says, staring at her. "oh my god. your eyes are so pretty."

"okay, i think you've done enough talking," bella replies. "have some water, okay?"

"mhm." she opens her bottle up and hands it to her.

"thanks," he says, taking a few sips. "this water is so good. this is the best water i've ever had in my life."

"that has to be an exaggeration," bella giggles. "i got it for like, half a pound."

"well, it's good. tell your water-maker that they make good water."

"okay, i think you need to go lay down somewhere. let me help you to the couch, okay?" bella says, helping kit up from the ground. once they're back inside the flat, she helps him have a seat on the couch, where joe, will, sebastian, kizzy, and yasmin were all sat.

"we're about to put on a scary movie, you guys wanna watch?" will asks, and bella nods.

"yeah, i'm down."

about twenty minutes into the movie, a jumpscare appeared on the screen, causing bella to scream, instinctively grabbing the person's hand next to hers which happened to be kit. she looked over at him to apologize, but he was nearly asleep. she just laughed to herself and continued watching the movie.