Chapter 3: The awakening of the ultimate android!

Start from the beginning

*Trunks hands (Y/N) a box*

(Y/N): So this is 21's "upgrade". 

*(Y/N) opens the box and he looks in amazement at the content inside it. He changes into the clothes that were in the box*

*A beeping noise gets (Y/N)'s attention, he looks at his right wristband and sees that a button is blinking and producing the noise

*A beeping noise gets (Y/N)'s attention, he looks at his right wristband and sees that a button is blinking and producing the noise. He presses the button and he gasps as his wristband switches from the color blue to black and a small screen appears, similar to an apple watch*

(Y/N): Geez, we really are in the future.

Trunks: I also got one just not hidden as a wristband. 

*Trunks shows (Y/N) the watch on his wrist and it had the same UI as the device on his wristband. 21's voice could be heard through (Y/N)'s communicator on his wristband*

Android 21: Both of you really needed an upgrade, it'll definitely be more useful to maintain contact even if either of you is in a battle.

(Y/N): You've been busy, 21. I'm seriously impressed! Thanks for this and the new gi, it's awesome!

Android 21: Glad you like it! That gi will sure resist damage you receive during battles because you know... Your old gi's always tore apart when you battled.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's true. Can't have people staring at my tree chest hairs.

???: Hello there.

*(Y/N) and Trunks turn around and see two strange guys they've never seen before*

Trunks: Uhm... Hello?

???: Well now, you two certainly possess a good spirit.

(Y/N): (Who are these guys? There's something weird about them... And one of them is floating...)

???: Heh heh. There's no need to be surprised. After all, you can do this too, can't you, Son (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Eh?! Who are you?! How do you know my name?!