dream lover- Z.H. SMUT

Everyone wants a Pinterest lover. Like the thousands of photos online, the beach dates in the trunks of trucks, and the kissing photos. I never thought I'd have one.
Zach and I said our vows earlier. Our vows. I wore the most expensive thing I've ever bought to the reception and hired a makeup artist. I know that Zach's had sex before, but when I told him I wanted to wait until marriage, he respected that. Now I'm married, and now we're alone.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a total virgin. I've rubbed him through his pants, and we've masturbated in front of each other. But I have never felt him inside of me or done oral. Tonight is the night. I'm going to fuck Zach Herron.
He's in the shower right now, which turns me on even more. Thinking of him lathering his body makes me jealous, I want to be lathered on top of him instead. I brush my dress off of me, luckily I changed out of my reception dress so this one is easy to dress out of.
"Zach? I'm coming in," I say as I open the door.
Zach peeks his head put from the shower curtain, "Good." He takes my hand and helps me in.
He looks me up and down and then moves me, so Im under the water, like he wants to see the water dripping from all over my body. His eyes make me so horny, seeing the need in them and feeling the need myself.
"Touch me," I whisper, although it's more of a beg. I snatch his hand and place it on my boob. He immediately smiles like he's been waiting for this for years. Which he has, and I know it.
He takes his other hand onto my waist, pulling me into him. I can feel his package rested on my stomach which makes my legs tense up, and my pussy pound. I need it inside me. Zach rubs my nipples hard, and I let out a gasp. He pulls me tighter so that there is no air between us, the unique curves of our bodies making us fit like puzzle pieces.
Our bodies begin to sway, and I'm so happy this shower is big enough for us to move in because the water hitting my skin makes me feel even better. He rubs himself against me and kisses me with passion. I can feel the thirst, and I know he can feel it inside me, too. He is kissing me like he's never done it before. The bathroom echoes with moans, gasps, groans, and slaps. With pleasure that I've waited forever for.
Zach takes a tiny step back so that he can grab his penis. He starts to slap it onto my stomach, and looking down to it, touching my skin is the best sight I've ever seen.
"I need more," I whisper into his ear as I kiss him neck.
I start to suck his neck, and he pulls me closer with all the force he has like he could crawl into my skin. He brings a hand down to my pussy and he brushes the tip of his fingers on it, touching it barely. One hand of mine flies to his, making him touch it more, making it go harder. The other hand pulls his hair as it gets lost in his locks. As he touches me, my legs fall weak, so weak that Zach has to hold me up. With one hand on the waist and the other on my pussy. I swing my head back and moan louder than I've ever made myself.
"Inside," I pleade, I run put of breath before I can squeeze out another word. But it's fine because all he needed was one.
A finger crawls into my Vulva, and he finds an in and out pattern, making my go limp. Like that's all I needed. He knows what he's doing, and it shows.
"Just like that, y/n?" He says with confidence.
All I can do is nod. His dick is still rested on my stomach, but now it's like he's dipping me because he's still holding me up.
He slides another finger into my virgin pussy and rubs my clit with his thumb. My legs begin to shake, and my hand flies to his dick. I don't know how to touch one, but God, I want to touch his.
I pump his penis with my hand, I'm sure I'm doing it wrong, but I can feel his dick get harder in my hands.
"Keep touching me, love. Touch me more. I need this," Zach groans, and I fall to my knees.
He sits on the shower ledge, and I sit right in front of him. First, I inspect him, his abs and his length, then his face, the way he looks down at me with dripping hair.
"I fucking love how you look wet," I say to him.
He looks down at me with a grin, "I love it even more."
I suck the tip of his dick for a bit before he pushes my head further down. I suck him off just long enough for me to learn that I love it. He pulls me onto the ledge, too, so that I'm sitting on top of him. His penis is right in between my lips. Adding a delicious warmth to my pussy. I grind on him for a minute before I decide the hunger is too much.
"Fuck me, Zach. Please," I say into his ear, then I kiss him viciously.
I line my opening to his length and slowly sink into him. With every inch, he moves further into me, the louder my moans get. Eventually, I find a delicious rhythm. And I get him to hit my g-spot every time.
"Is it everything you've dreamed of?" he teases.
I look at him in the eyes, not letting my hips pause, and I say, "It's even more."
I feel him tense inside me, and his dick stretched my vagina. He throws his head back, and my legs begin to twitch. One more hump and we both finish. I feel his warm cum fill my pussy up. Part of me wants to drink it, to taste it. But instead, I let him finish inside me.
"Let's go, Herron. we're not done yet," He says to me. I smile at my new last name. He picks me up and drags me to the bed.