tease- C.B SMUT

funnyboyjack suggested this. Sorry it took so long

Trinity pov
Me and Corbyn are on a train to get home, when I suddenly got an idea. I put my hand on Corbyn's pants. "Y/n, what are you doing?" He whispers in a scared voice. I press harder on his pants, feeling the erection in his member, then I whispered, "I'm just horny. Daddy."

His eyes widened, and he started to kiss me, slowly moving our body's back and forth. I gave it a minute until I pulled away from the kiss and stood up. Instead of sitting next to him, I sat by some random guy. Our stop gets called, Corbyn grabs my hand and drags me out of the train and in a family bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I smiled as he began to unbutton my dress.

"Punishment is needed. You lead me on." He smirked, Corbyn turned me around and slipped the dress of my shoulders and onto the ground. Satisfaction didn't reach his face until he took my bra off, too. He reached out for my breasts, but I stopped him.

I bring our bodies closer, pushed him to the floor, Corbyn's legs spread out as I smiled. I began by humping his member. I could feel it getting harder and harder each hump I did.

"B- baby, please." He begged, his head back. I began to unbuckle his buckle, then slid his boxers and jeans down in one motion, leaving him in just a top. I lined him up to me just teasing...

I slid my pants and my soaked underwear down and threw it aside. C-Corbyn took his shirt off and threw it away from us. He flipped me over onto the cold tile and lines himself up to mouth he dangled his member above me, then put it inside my mouth, making me moan. He reached his arm up to my neck just how I like. Making me moan even harder as I sucked on him. I scratched his back while doing so.

"Th- trinity baby." He moaned loudly.

"I- I'm gonna cum." He announced making me suck even harder letting out small moans. He released inside my mouth then took himself out and removed his hand from my neck but hovered over me.

"Gurgle that shit in your mouth for me." He smirked after catching his breath. I swished it around my mouth then gurgled.

"Swallow for me now." Corbyn smirked , I did so and opened my mouth for proof.

"Good job baby." He said then went down on me. He stuck his tongue out on my clit and moved it vigorously up and down how I like it done. He lined himself up to me and shoved himself into me making me scream in pleasure. I dug my nails into his back as he thrusted in and out of me fast and hard. He pushed down on my left breast with one arm and choked me with the other. He slapped his hips i to mine over and over, hitting my g-spot every time. I moaned and and reamed in the pleasure he gave me.

"C-Corbyn!" I moaned loudly as he began to suck on my neck too.

He stopped sucking, "what's my name?" He asked breathing heavily.

As soon as I said "daddy" he proceeded in the pleasure he gave me, but this time he moaned even louder then before and somehow went faster and harder giving me a tingly feeling down there. My vagina tensed up making him moan as loud as ever in the pleasure. I orgasmed, he liked the sensation.

"T- tense up again, NOW!" Corbyn yelled then started sucking again. I tensed myself making him moan into my ear.

"I'm g- gonna cum daddy." I moaned.

"M- me too." He moaned loudly, Corbyn's warm cum streamed through his cock and into my system giving me loads of pleasure as my own cum squirted out of me and all over my thighs. He pulled himself out of me making me moan loudly. He bring his head down to my pussy and licked up the mess I made.

"You taste so damn good baby." He moaned then licked from my pussy to my nipple and sucked.

"D- daddy." I moaned as he sucked he brought his head up.

"Maybe I should act out more...huh?" I smiled.