your perfect~ C.B. SMUT

requested by FateseerTheNightwing

Adelaide pov

    I invited Corbyn, my boyfriend, over to my house today. We're going to binge watch games of thrones again like last week when he came over. We snuggled in my bed and threw popcorn at each other. Sometimes Corbyn is like a teddy bear that I want to snuggle every night and other times he's a hit guy that I'm dying to fuck, that's me now.
    I have really bad social anxiety and I'm quite shy too so I never make the first move with anyone not do I initiate a sex scene, that's Corbyn's job in our relationship. He just has to look out for signs that that's what I want, which he's good at.
    But today is more complicated. Am I horny? Yes, very. But I am also feeling so self cauncious which really sucks. I just feel bloated and fat today.
    Corbyn knocked on my bedroom door, I'm guessing my mom let him in. "Hey baby," He smiles and gives me a small kiss on the lips.
    "I missed you!" I smiled. "Games of thrones?" I asked, he slid his shoes off and layed down next to me on my bed.
    "Sure, you didn't watch anymore episodes while I was gone right?" He asked.
    "Nope, this is our show, not my show," I said and handed him the remote to my tv.
    "How was the writing session, Corbs?" I asked him.
    "Super good, we wrote this new song that might be on the new album!" He cheers. I snuggled up to his chest as games of thrones started to play.
    A kissing scene came on the tv which just made me more horny and I could tell that Corbyn was getting frisky, probably horny too. I flipped over so I was on top of him and started to kiss his lips.
    Corbyn and I kissed, he pinned me down and got on top of me. With a smirk on his face he began to kiss my neck, leaving little love bites on it.
    "C- Corbyn, lets just watch games of thrones," I say, only because I'm so insecure right now and I don't want Corbyn to see me.
    "Why, baby?" He asks and sits up so he's sitting on top of me.
    "I just want to," I lied but Corbyn knew I was fibbing.
    "Are you feeling insecure again?" He pouts and kisses my lips after I nodded.
    "Baby, your awesome and beautiful and your perfect, you don't ever have to hide anything, not from me," Corbyn smiles and starts to suck on my neck once more.
    I took my shirt off and he sucked on my titties for a bit, soft moans escaped my mouth. In one, quick motion he slid my undies off of me. I helped Corbyn unbuckle his jeans and unzip them. He slid the jeans and boxers off in one motion.
    Corbyn cupped my coochie with his hand and lightly rubbed on my clit, soft moans left my mouth.
    I lined Corbyn's big member up to me and the thrusted himself into me making me moan loudly at the little bit if pain.
    He started to slowly move his cock in and out of me making me moan loudly. He held down my legs with his hands as I started to moan more rapidly.
    "Sh- shit, Corbs," I moan as he hits my g-spot repeatedly. "I- I'm gonna-" I moan, Corbyn cuts me off.
    "M- me too baby," he moans, he thrusts his cock in and out faster, my legs started to shake and my walls clenched.
    We released in unison, my cum leaked out of me as Corbyn's warm cum goes inside me.
    He takes his cock out of me, exhaust comes over us both. He layed down next to me and I snuggled up to his bare chest.
    "I love you," I say before drifting off to sleep.