punishment~ J.A SMUT

This was requested by: funnyboyjack

Thank you to mrssummerbesson for helping write this

I checked Jack's location on my phone, he said he was going to Daniel's house. His location says he's at some random address. Is he fucking serious? Again?

I storm out of my room and grab my keys, heading to his unknown location. It's been the 15th time he's been there, and sure I could have believed, and probably should believe him when he says, "oh it's just some friend." But at the same time, every single time he changed up his excuse. "Oh, I'm at Zach and Ary's house." is what he said last time. "Oh, I'm at Summer and Corbyn's house," he said this a week ago. I pull into the driveway, and bang on the door.

Jack opens the door, and his eyes widen. "Holy fuck, Trinity. Heyyyy." A girl's voice in the background screams "Daddy, come back. I'm horny and I want to FUCK." Jack raises his eyebrows, "So, it's what it sounds like..." I frown once Jack nods in response. I pull him down from his collar, and say "Am I making it clear that I'm the. Only. Person. That can call you daddy?"

I drag him to my car and tell him to buckle up, I drove fast to our house. We get home and I immediately grab the box and lock the front door. I smiled as Jack handed me our handcuffs, I took his buckle off of his waist and instead used it to chain him to the bed. I tied the handcuffs onto the bed rest with his hands trapped in them.

"Trinity...." he says unsettled. "What daddy? Now I have to punish you." I smirked and took off all his clothes slowly piece by piece. Then I grab the blindfold and sit on his lap, massage his dick slowly and put the blindfold on.

Jack and I both let out soft moans that gradually get louder as I got more aggressive with my humps. Kissing his neck all the way down to his chest, leaving dark love bites all over his body. I reach his... little friend and lick it slowly. Wrapping my tongue around his, hard, huge, cummable dick.

"Trinity, sto- stop messing with me." He moans. All of a sudden I grab his cock and shove it into my mouth, I sucked harder and harder until my mouth couldn't suck anymore. "TRINITY, FUUUCK. UGHHHH" his hips moved in unison to my mouth as I thrusted his dick in and out my throat repeatedly.

"Shut up or I'll just leave you here." Jack immediately stopped making any noise but he threw his head back, breathing hard as hell as he tried to muffle his moans. He bit his lip so his moans would hopefully be silent . Soon I was so tired that I stopped sucking and stood up, grabbing his dick I shoved it up my vagina, humping up and down, thrusting, and thrusting moaning my ass off, "DADDY, DADDY, IM CUMMING. UGHHHH, DADDY." I scream in pleasure. "Don't worry baby I'm about to cum too." Our liquid orgasms release in unison.

I make the mistake by untying jack, because as soon as I do he flips me over and says, "It's my turn baby girl.... I'm gonna eat you so well, you won't remember your name." He says in a low voice. Before I could react he held my wrist together with one hand. Grabbing his belt he tied me up to the bad frame as I did to him. He put one of his hands on my neck and the other one on my waist.

"Baby, I know I was misbehaving. But you were being mean, a little too mean. Now it's daddy's turn to punish you." He kisses me roughly everywhere. He reached my vagina and put his tongue on my clit, licking it harshly, he moved up and down the outside of my vagina, nibbling on my clit every now and then. We both moaned loudly in sync from the pleasure.

"daddy-" I moan. "Shut up, slut. Do as I say." He uncuffs me. "Get on your knees, stay here. Don't move." I hear him walk away and rummage around in something. He comes back and takes off my blindfold. I see him in my thong. "Jack, what the fuck?" I let out a small laugh. "It looked pretty." I gave him a look and stood up, I walked over to our closet and grabbed a new lingerie set I've been saving for a night like this.

"It'd look nicer on me." I smiled as I walked out of the closet in a black two piece lingerie set, Jack's eyes looked at my body up and down. "Damn shawty." He rips off the thong he was wearing. Biting his lip. Then the doorbell rings. Jack is naked and I'm in a lingerie set. I grab a robe and jack cleans up the mess we made on our bed, then Jack whispers "holy fuck I forgot sydnie drops off lav today." I give him the stink eye and open the door.

"Lav I missed you!" She smiles and runs up to my arms. "Hi mommy! Why do you smell so weird?" Jack walks up behind me with panic in his face.

"She didn't take a shower yet." He says for me. "Yep!"