Helping you study~ Imagine

O.W.L'S were right around the corner so you decided you would plan a study sesh with Hermione.

After dinner, she asked you to meet her in the Library. So you did. At 7 o'clock on the dot, you meet Hermione.

You neglected to tell Mattheo, so while you were struggling over potions, your boyfriend was running around like a chicken with his head cut off looking for you when you didn't return from dinner.

"So, who created the Dragon's breathe potion?" Hermione quizzed you. "Oh, it's uh-" You were cut off when you hear a loud frantic voice calling your name. "Y/n? Y/n!" followed by "Shhhhhhhh!" You assumed the shushing was from the librarian. 

You and Hermione shared a look of confusion. You two were located on the other side of the library so you couldn't exactly see who was calling you. You didn't need to though. You knew that voice well enough. Mattheo. But why was he yelling is something wrong? You heard him ask the Librarian where you were. " The back left corner, young man if I hear you yell in this Library again you'll be banned for life!" She said sternly. He jetted crossed the library to you. His hair was a mess likely from running around and his eyes were frantic. He relaxed when he saw you.

He then rushed over to you and picked you up out of your chair and held you close to his chest. "Why didn't you tell me you had a study date?" He asked. You pulled back out of his smothering hug. "I thought I did." You answered. "No, you didn't!" He jeered. "I'm sorry Theo, I thought I had!" 

"Umm. . ." Hermione spoke softly behind you. ""She's gonna study with me now!" He called and sweeped both you and your stuff up before you could even say goodbye. 

A/n: OMG guys! Thank you all so much for 10k! AHHHHH! I'd never thought I'd come this far. I told myself that I would tell my father abut this book when we reached 10k because he's been pressuring me to write a book. . .but now that we're here I don't really want to! >_< I have a feeling that a wattpad fanfiction with loads of cursing isn't what he had in mind. My parents have typically been pretty supportive though. Should I tell him? What do you guys think?