Cuddles and dances in the rain

You are alone in your room jamming out to music. You were singing into a hairbrush and dancing around when Mattheo bursts into your room.  You turn around and stare at him. He does nothing and stares at you from the doorway. You blink at him. 

"You," He says pointing at you and then running his hands through his hair."Me," He continues pointing at himself. "Cuddles now." He finishes furrowing his brows. 

You can't help but smile at him. You can't help thinking how cute he is. Though, you knew that if he knew you had called him that he would certainly not be very happy. 

Finally, Theo just shuts the door and picks you up. You laugh and he throws you down on the bed. You squeal with laughter as your big scary Slytherin boyfriend snuggles up into your chest wrapping his arms around your waist and sighing. You couldn't help yourself now. 

"Awww," You say with a laugh and start playing with his fluffy soft locks. He starts grumbling incoherently at you and tightens his grip around you. 

"Don't make fun of me Y/n." He grumbles and lifts his head up to look at you. He was blushing. You couldn't help but smirk at him when he offers you a goofy lopsided grin and presses a light kiss to your lips. He then lays back down and begins humming to you while the soft rain patterned against the window. You simply adored the way his husky voice sounded alongside the sift calming rain. The smell of the rain soon filled the room. You sighed happily as an idea popped into your head. 

"Theo baby?" You asked and he looked upon you with the same sleepy smile. 

"What, are you gonna tell me how 'you love me but could I please stop humming it's getting kinda annoying'?" He asks. 

"No. Actually, I love your voice. But I was going to ask you if we could go dance in the rain."

His eyes light up. "Yes! Yes! Can we go now?" He jumps off you and leaps toward the door. 

Authors note real fast: As I'm writing this Je te laisserai des mots by Patrick Watson started playing and I thought it fit perfectly for the vibe. I left a link to it at the beginning so start playing it now if you haven't already! :)) <333

"Yes please!" You say and jump up after him. 

He grabs your hand laughing with his adorable laugh and takes off down the hallway. You laugh with him. The hallways were dark as it was late. The both of you hadn't realized just how late it was so you had to be quiet. A few of the paintings saw you and smiled at the cute couple. 

You burst through the doors immediately being pelted by the rain. In just a few moments you were drenched to the bone in your plain band T-shirt and shorts. Theo's sweat pants and T-shirt were drenched too. 

You walked out onto the grass and Mattheo pulled you into his arms laughing and started swaying back and forth. He rested his head on yours and started humming. You began to hum as well. Mattheo pressed a kiss to the top of your head and whispered to you. 

"I love you, Princess."

A/N: AAHHHH! I love this one! It was so cute and I had a lot of fun writing it! I hope you guys will like it too! Feel free to offer up requests if you want!

Love you all! Thank you so much for the 3.8k reads!!!<33333333