How you two would meet

It was your first day of your 5th year at Hogwarts. You where a Slytherin girl with a confidence that didn't get along well with others. You didn't have enough shits to give about other people's opinions.

You where sitting at the Slytherin table with your besties Amber Hilton, (my charecter) and Pansy Parkinson. You wernt really friends with Pig Face. But you put up with her. The boys where sitting across from you. Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, and Vincent Crabbe.

You where all chatting waiting for Dumbledor to start his speech when Amber saw her Hufflepuff boyfriend and went to talk to him. She touches your shoulder, "Hey, Y/n I'm going to see Milo. But I'll be back when Dumbledor starts his speech okay?" She asked. "Yeah, that's cool." You said with a smile.

Amber was really cute with him. He had black messy hair that never really looked right, and Amber had long messy-ish dirty blond hair and pretty eyes. She truthfully looks like Hermione. Amber is super sweet but is also very violent. I guess the violent snarky part over ruled the sweet part when she was placed in our houses.

As soon as Amber left you looked down and pulled out an I-parch from your robe pocket. ( These are what my friends and I call the phones at Hogwarts ) You absentmindedly started messeging a friend of yours Lilly Cabot. ( Also one of my characters ) Lilly goes to Boubotons,( sorry if I spelled that wrong ) but you two where neighbors back home. You two had grown up together.

You: I'm currently left. alone with Pig face.

Lilly: lol sorry😂

You: wow so sympathetic.

Lilly: would you like me to bust down the doors of Hogwarts to save your sorry ass?

You: yes actually.

Lilly:😒

And with that Dumbledor starts his speech. Amber rushes over and plops down next to you. "Hey" she says panting "Hi." You chuckle.

"Welcome everyone to this school year at Hogwarts! I'm sure everybody will have a wonderful time here. Now, to make things more interesting, we have a new student this year. And I fully expect you all to treat him with a welcoming hand." He says squinting slightly. " Mattheo Riddle if you would please come this way and we will have you sorted into your house." The room goes quiet. "Rubbish!" We here from the Gryffindor table. The doors swing open as Dumbledore yells at them to be quiet.

Mattheo walks up to Dumbledor with his head held high.

As the sorting hat I placed on his head his brows furrow slightly. "Slytherin!" Shouts the sorting hat," Should be Azkaban." It mumbles.

As he comes to sit down they all scoot away from him. I notice this and it makes me mad. I don't know why because his Father is Voldy-McMoldy himself. But still. He's kinda hot.

I clamp my hand on Ambers leg and say " I'll meet you in the common room." And with that I walk over and sit next to him. He looks over at me and smiles slightly when we make eye contact.

And finally we dig in.

A/n: Sorry if this was really long. Let me know if you guys prefer longer or shorter stories. I'll try to get both in there.

Word count: 555