25

☄. *. ⋆

She awoke to the steady patter of rain upon her window, droplets yet to scatter the nascent rays of the rising sun. The ceiling spun. The fluffy bed behind her back was as dense as the calm sea. [Y/N] forced herself to open her droopy eyes. A sweet scent of the room filled her nose—a disgustingly sweet smell of both flesh and bodily fluids mixing together.

The lingering scent of their deeds from last night remained, albeit it was not as strong as she remembered it being. Furthermore, she no longer felt any stickiness on her body. She gathered that Ayato had cleaned her up. 

At such a thought she brought her hands to her face, trying to hide away from the shame.

Her memory was hazy, but the feeling of his touch remained on her skin, the sound of his voice lingered in her mind, and her cheeks reddened once more. She shifted slightly, now facing the man whose arms were holding her body closely, and whose face was previously buried in her neck. She now knew that with just one touch the intoxication was instant. Just his scent alone sent her into a heady trance.

In the wash of the new light, his face took on the semblance of an old photograph, one of nostalgia, so beautiful. She watched as it brought his skin into focus, not yet invigorated with the warmth of who he was, for he was still in the land of dreams. From the base of his neck to the arch of his eyelids his beauty made a slave of her.

She placed her index finger on his bottom lip, "I can see that you're awake."

She watched as Ayato's eyes fluttered open, "Really?"

As he said this, he took her hand into his, bringing the index finger which sat upon his lip to his mouth, biting on it gently.

The woman laughed, "What's with you and biting?"

The man smiled, propping his body up on an elbow, and then entrapping her in his arms as he got on top of her. He felt her chest against his, he felt how her heart began racing faster, "You taste wonderful. How could I resist?"

He eyed her neck as he brought his lips to it. He wanted to sink his teeth into the crook of her neck. He yearned to bring blood to the surface of her flesh and lap it up with his mouth. He wanted to feast on her and make fun of her for being turned on by it, and so he bit into it, hearing a quiet mewl come out of her mouth right into his ear. It didn't help that she was so close to him, completely vulnerable in his embrace. He was crawling out of his skin with desire once more. 

He felt her hands climb up his back, hearing her whisper, "Someone's worked up this morning."

Ayato smirked, gently sucking on her neck, "So long as we're quiet, no one will even know that I'm fu—"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door to their bedroom, "My lord, are you awake?"

[Y/N] froze for a moment, but Ayato paid no attention to the person behind the door. He continued to leave kisses all over her neck and chest with a smile present on his face.

"Ayato, hold on," whispered the woman.

Ayato's mouth travelled from her chest to her lower abdomen, he looked her in the eyes, and a quiet "Shh," escaped his lips. The woman could only tangle her fingers in his hair as a deep blush arose on her cheeks.

The person behind the door kept knocking, "My Lord, It is time to wake up."

[Y/N] arched her neck with a dizzying sensation that was both itchy and weird.

"He'll go away soon," Ayato mumbled, his finger moving around the centre of her sex. Her swollen flower convulsed in his hand; her sensitive parts suddenly grew moist.