| two.

Trigger Warnings: Consumption of Alcohol

A few days had passed since Kishibe's subtle flirtations and the playful banter with Denji about winning [Y/N]'s heart. Since then, they had barely stopped joking about it, even though the team had been immersed in their devil hunting duties. But as the sun began to set, Kishibe's voice echoed through the dorm.

"Hey, everyone! How about we take a break and go out for a drink? My treat!"

Curiosity piqued, [Y/N] and the others exchanged glances, their fatigue momentarily forgotten. Aki hesitated for a moment before nodding. Power's eyes lit up with excitement, while Denji's grin grew wider.

"Count me in, Kishibe! Let's go and have some fun!" Denji's enthusiasm was infectious, filling the room with an air of anticipation.

As they made their way to a nearby bar, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement. The clinking of glasses and the sound of laughter greeted them as they stepped inside. It was a welcome change from their usual routines, a chance to unwind and relax.

Kishibe led the group to a corner booth, and they settled in, ordering their drinks. The dim lighting and cozy atmosphere enveloped them as they engaged in conversation, the noise of the bar blending with their laughter.

Just as the night was in full swing, the door swung open once again, and a beautiful girl with somewhat pink braided hair and bangs entered the bar. Her presence commanded attention, drawing all eyes toward her. She glanced around, her gaze eventually landing on [Y/N] and the team.

A hint of jealousy flickered in the girls eyes as she approached the table, her expression composed. She extended a hand toward [Y/N]. "Mind if I join you? I'm Makima."

[Y/N] shook her hand, feeling a mix of surprise and anticipation. "Nice to meet you, Makima. I'm [Y/N], the new recruit."

Makima's smile was polite but held a tinge of something more enigmatic. "I've heard good things about you, [Y/N]. It seems you've made quite an impression on the team already."

Kishibe, ever the charmer, leaned in closer, his eyes gleaming mischievously. "Oh, Makima, you're just in time. We were just discussing who among us can win [Y/N]'s heart first."

Makima's gaze flickered, her voice holding a note of teasing. "Is that so, Kishibe? Well, competition can be quite thrilling, can't it? But remember, [Y/N], sometimes the ones who play hard to get are the most alluring."

Denji, never one to miss an opportunity for a joke, chimed in. "Well, I'm always up for a challenge! Watch out, [Y/N], because I'm the one who's gonna sweep you off your feet!"

The room filled with laughter, the tension dissipating as the playful banter resumed. Yet, beneath the lighthearted facade, [Y/N] couldn't help but sense the underlying complexities between her teammates, particularly Makima and Kishibe.

As the night continued, [Y/N] found herself engrossed in conversations, laughter, and shared moments with the team. The playful rivalry for her attention remained present, each member vying for a chance to capture her interest, although it was all in good fun.

The night wore on, and the bonds within the team grew stronger. As the conversation flowed, [Y/N] found herself engaged in a deeper discussion with Makima, their drinks serving as a backdrop to their growing connection.