100

Still Ava's P.O.V.

When all the boys calm down I see a bruise on my stomach. WTF! How the heck did I get a bruise on my stomach? Zach looks down and sees the bruise taking his hand he heals my bruise. But I don't feel any better even tho the bruise is gone. Eben looks at me then looks away avoiding eye contact. I frown. What the heck is wrong with my family?

* Thoughts *
Did I do something or did I just miss something? It's like they're expecting me to die or something like that.

* Gets interrupted by Jonah answering my thoughts *

Jonah: We aren't expecting you to die Ava. * Confused and determined tone *

* End of thoughts *

( Convo starts )

Me: What's wrong guys, something's up and I'm not stupid. I can tell there's something your not telling me.

Jonah gulps before answering.

Jonah: * looks down * We don't think your stupid.

I wait for something more but Jonah stays silent looking at the floor. So I decide to stay on topic.

Me: Jonah, don't change the subject, what is wrong? Did you find out what's wrong with me?

I look around the room to see nobody looking at me. I sigh before trying to stand up. Key word trying, Zach wraps his hands around my waist pulling me back in his chest while Corbyn growls. Then it hits me. It's the fakes, they must've done something that's why they won't tell me.

Me: * tries to get out of Zach's grip but I give up after a minute * It's the Fakes isn't it?

I look around to see everyone confused. Oh that's right they don't know my nickname.

Me: I mean it's Christina and Gabbie isn't it? I used the fakes nickname because of how fake they were. * Looks around to see Corbyn stare back guiltily *

Well I got my answer. Now the question is what did they do?

( Hey Lovlies, we're at 23.8K like that's nuts. Just thank you all and I hope you enjoy the book. )