37

Still Ava's P.O.V. 

So when I wake up on the couch I find Christina and Gabbie in the kitchen smiling and chatting. When I walk in their smiles fade. I sit down and their glances turn to glares. I don't think I did anything wrong but what's up. 

Me: Did I do something wrong? * concerned *

Christina: Yes you did-

Me: Whatever it was I'll fix it. I'm so sorry. 

Gabbie: What you did wrong was you were born. 

My brain went flop. I don't think I heard her right. 

Me: Did you say it was because I was born?

Christina: Yep. If you weren't born everything would've been perfect. 

Me: What do you mean?

Christina: * yells * You took each of our men away from us b*tch. I didn't know someone could stoop so low, but you've out done it. 

She starts walking to me and slaps me right across the face. Then she goes all in with a total fist fight. Gabbie joins in and I  try but 1 I'm very small and weak, 2 I'm not that strong. After a good 15 minutes you can guess I look like trash. I don't have make up so how am I  going to cover this up? I should runaway but then I would have nowhere to go plus I don't want to get kidnapped by whatever doesn't like the guys. I can't go back home, I don't have any money. Wait, I could just go  to an ATM, get my money, then get a hotel room. I grab my luggage which is a lot and start to go to the exit door. The girls are in Christina's room probably ranting about me. They don't have my phone or anything so I'm good. I make it to the door and open it. I then grab my two luggage bags and two duffle bags. It's all the boys clothes. But I needed something to wear. I hurry down the apartment stairs and out into the cold air. I hurry to find an ATM. When I finally get to one it's like noon. People were staring at me and my new bruises and stuff. I just looked down. I grab all my money out of my account and go to a hotel. In case the girls were looking for me I payed with cash and changed my name. I put my name as Maddie in the hotel sign in. I get into my one bed room and set everything down. I hadn't had a chance to process everything that happened today yet. I start to process everything and then have a good cry. I wanted one of the guys so bad but they weren't here. I got in a duffle bag and grabbed one of the guys hoodies. Instead of wearing it I curled up in a ball crying and smelling the scent. I think it was Zach's. I want to go home. 

( Hey loves, I know, not the best plot twist but it was somewhat good. Unless you think it was cringey. If it was I'm so sorry. So Gabbie and Christina actually are not as nice as they seem. And they're pretty jealous. Ava's on her own for the next couple weeks and has to keep a lowkey profile. Hope you liked it and thank you so much for taking time to read my works. It means a lot. )