Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Sydney's POV :

Charlie and I had just made it back to LA we were just here for the weekend because our movie we filmed together was premiering ! I was so excited to go to my first movie premiere especially since I was the one starring in the movie !
There was a knock on my apartment door and I went to answer it I already knew who it would be though so when I opened it there was a smiling Charlie. "Wow you look amazing" he said as I blushed normally people wear the most expensive and crazy different outfits that are in style but this dress was super special to me the year my mom died was the year  I turned 20 and for my birthday that year she gave me this dress she made it herself sewing was her favourite hobby and she had written a little note with that gift which had said

To my beautiful daughter Sydney
I love you so very much and I am so proud of you you will be an amazing actress for your first premier - love mom

3 months later my mom passed .
"Thanks my mom actually made it"  I said as I twirled around. "Wow she did such a good job" he replied . "It's like she knew I was gonna make it I said trying not to cry .

"Here I got you something" Charlie said handing me a small box

"Here I got you something" Charlie said handing me a small box . "You better not be proposing anything Charles"   I said jokingly . He laughed "just open it" he said smiling . I opened the box and saw a small necklace with the letter c "c for charlie" he said "wow Charlie did you rip a page out of Troy Bolton's book or did Kenny help you with this one" I said giggling . "Kenny may have helped" Charlie said . I laughed "well I love it thank you" I said giving Charlie a kiss on the cheek . A knock on the door interrupted us "I'm not expecting anyone" I said confused before I went to open the door Charlie stopped me "when I had my first premier my whole family came to support me my parents my siblings and I know you mom is gone and your dad left and you have no siblings so I brought your other family here"  he said as he opened the door . "Tori" ! I screamed as I ran to hug her "I wouldn't miss this" she said . "Well also Charlie asked me to come so I had to" she said . I laughed ah I missed you ! I hadn't seen tori for a few months . "Seriously though you need to stop surprising me with her"  I said to Charlie as tori laughed .
When we got to the theatre our director and producer from the movie came up to Charlie and I . "Charlie Sydney nice to see you we have some news" they said . " we got approved to do a second film and if you guys are up for it we would like to have you both back to join us if you say yes we start filming in 6 months . 6 months was perfect we finished filming jatp in 5 months so it would give us some time together before work again . "I smiled at Charlie who smiled back he definitely knew my answer . "We're in" he replied we exchanged info on where everything would be and the exact dates and then I saw our friends our co stars from our show Erin and Devon . "So good to see you both Erin said giving us both hugs .  Are you excited to film again Devon asked us I nodded yes I can't wait I loved  filming with you  guys" I replied . Erin pulled me aside "sooo how are you you and Charlie are official I assume"  she asked I nodded "yeah I really like him and working with him too really is so nice". "Well I'm happy for you"  Erin said giving me a hug . "Can't wait to hang out on set she said before walking back towards Devon . "So what was the big producer convo about" tori asked as she walked up to me . "We're doing a sequel" I said . " no way that's amazing syd" she said giving me a hug . "Plus more Charlie time I love being able to work with him a lot" I said blushing . "Your obsessed with that boy" tori said laughing . "Sydney's Obsessed with what" Charlie asked as he walked over . "With you" tori replied as she laughed . "Well I'm obsessed with her" Charlie laughed as he kissed my cheek. "Ugh you guys are too cute" tori said as we walked into the theatre.