Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Sydney's POV :

We had made it to craft services for lunch and me Devon Charlie and a few other cast members sat at a table together "guys isn't Sydney doing amazing for her first time" Charlie said taking a bite of eggo waffles . "I agree it totally seems like you have done this before" Devon added . "Aw you guys are all so nice especially Charlie he complements me like all the time" I said laughing . I turned to look at Charlie who quickly looked away , "anyways Charlie whens season two of Julie and the phantoms" Erin one of our other co Stars asked  . Charlie looked up from his plate "oh we haven't got renewed yet but we're hoping there's so much hype from the fans I'm sure we will get it". "I'm sure you will it's such a great show my best friend tori and I would watch it continuously back home together we know all the songs" I said . "Oh then you can sing me one then" Charlie said making a funny face at me . "Oh yeah no sing definitely not" I laughed . "Come on Sydney I'll start" Charlie said as he started singing finally free which was actually my favourite song from the show but he wouldn't know that.  This was the song that tori and I would burst into song singing as loud as we could back home . Charlie smiling as he was singing he knew he was close to getting me to sing . I hated singing in front of people because I feel like I sound awful . "Don't do it Charles" "he laughed . "I'll get you soon Parker he said smiling at me . "You keep trying Charlie" I said getting up from the table . "I'll get you to sing eventually" he said I rolled my eyes and started walking off to wardrobe to get ready for our next scene .
Charlie's POV :
Sydney rolled her eyes at me as she walked off towards the trailers she was cute . "So Charlie you like Sydney huh" ? I turned around to face Devon . "Uh what do you mean bro" I asked . "It's kinda obvious" Erin chimed in. "I just ignored them and went to my trailer .

Sydney's POV
I was standing at the side of the stage as Charlie sang his song that was being filmed it was a scene that showed us at one of his concerts and it was just about time for one of my parts .

C - (looks over at Sydney as he's singing )
S - ( waves blowing him a kiss )
C -  ( finishes) song
Back stage scene
Extra - mr May's we have a person at the gate that demands that he knows miss ella here
S- ( looks at Charlie fearfully )
C - I'll go take care of it
C - stay here ella please
S - ( nods )
C - (walks towards stage door )
D - hey there pop star
C - you need to leave jake
S - (runs to Charlie to see what's going on )
S- jake ...
D - hey babe
S - ( stays behind Charlie )
C - you need to leave or I'll get security to make you leave
D - ella please I miss you I'm so sorry I won't ever treat you badly again
S - you've said that before more than once jake , the time you came home at 3 am drunk as hell and decided that you wanted to have sex with me but when I told you no you decided to slap me  punch me and hold me down and ignored what I said and continued to do what you wanted
C - get the hell away from her ( pushes Devon )
S ( steps back )
Charlie and Devon stunt double fight
End scene
Later that night Charlie Devon Erin and I went out to get food "man your guys last scene of the day was intense" Erin said as she took a bite of her food . "Yeah im glad I'm nothing like jake" Devon replied . "Honestly jake kinda reminded me of a ex boyfriend of mine hunter he never hurt me like physically like jake but he would use words that really hurt" . "Aw I'm sorry that happened" Erin said . "Eh it's nothing now he's long gone I replied . I looked over at Charlie who gave me a I'm sorry face which was very cute ugh no i can't we're just friends or co stars .