Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sydney's POV :

"Ok so I have some news to tell you but it's top secret it doesn't leave this building . I said to tori I was about to film another scene that did a complete plot twist with my character. "My character is gonna die" I answered . "Omg don't tell me your gonna be a ghost too" she asked " Possibly"  I replied giving her a small smile . "Ahhh that's so exciting !! She said . "This was another scene that I was filming were I would have to cry so I was hoping it would go well

At cemetery
S - (sitting beside Luke's gravestone)
S - I miss you so much ( tears )
S - even though your not here my dad still finds a away to hate you he's trying to set me up with this boy tanner he's going to school to become a doctor so my dad is all cool with that you know I don't think I could love anyone else besides you I told you to stop eating those nasty street dogs laughs .
( sighs ) it's so boring without you Bobby got signed a few weeks ago I'm surprised he went on without you guys my dad said I should move on and forget about you but I can't some days I stay in my room all day thinking about you or I just lay in my bed and cry I sometimes think that if I could have snuck out that night to come see you guys at the Orpheum I could have changed things you know but it's always my dad (looks at watch) 1am wow I've been here for hours but just like when you were here being with you felt like it went so fast . I'll see you tomorrow I love you .
( gets in car to drive home )
( shows Allison gets into car accident and passes away )
End scene

After my scene Charlie and I were talking did you think about your mom again with that scene he asked . "Actually this time I didn't" I answered "oh really" he said "sometimes you just gonna think about if it really happened to someone you love" I said . Charlie looked at me and smiled "you gonna come watch our take" he asked . I nodded Charlie was about to film a scene with the guys and Madi .

M - uh hey Luke I found one of your songs on the floor in the studio it's called love you forever is that a new one
C- uh no ( takes paper ) it's a personal one
M - can I ask who it's about
C- ( sighs ) it's about a girl I was dating before I died
M - oh I'm sorry Luke I bet you miss her
C- I do she was special her parents didn't like me very much though especially her dad he wanted her to date someone who wasn't trying to become a rockstar She was supposed to come watch us play at the Orpheum that night but her dad didn't let her come he probably locked her in her room again that night .
M - wow Luke I'm so sorry
C - hey it's alright I'm glad I have you
M - (smiles) wait oh my gosh Luke I could look her up and see if she still lives around here
C - really ?
M - yes totally let me just google her name what is it ?
C - Allison evans
M - ( types in phone )
M - Luke was Allison born on April 12th 1978
C- yeah why ?
M - ( shows Luke the phone )
M - Allison died 6 months after you Luke it says that she was leaving the cemetery which her family said she visited every day since her boyfriends death when she was in a car accident
C - ( tears)
O + j ( poof in )
J - hey guys what's up ? Uh ..
O - Julie what's wrong with Luke
M - we just found out some bad news I'm assuming you guys knew Allison
J - yeah we did she was so nice
O - yeah I miss her !
M -  well sorry to say guys but Allison died 6 months after you guys ( shows them the article )
O  - oh wow I'm so sorry Luke
C - she died after visiting me
J - well if she died Like us maybe she's a ghost too !
C - (sigh) who knows Reggie

End scene

" I loved that ugh you guys are so great together" I said after Charlie the guys and Madi finished their take . "Your really great too Sydney especially since you haven't been doing this for very long"  Jeremy said Owen and Madi nodded . "Aw thanks guys" I said .
Later that night Charlie and I were hanging out in my apartment . "So did you see my scene I'm filming tomorrow I asked "yes I can't believe you get to be evil ! He said . I laughed tomorrow I get to shoot a scene with Cheyenne's character Caleb .I was currently going over the script . "You have been reading that for hours charlie said grabbing the script out of my hands . "I need to get my lines perfect". you have been practicing for hours syd you will be great tomorrow I know it"he replied . "You need to take a break" he said I sighed maybe your right . "Good now let's watch a movie"  he said . "You better not fall asleep" I replied . " I do not fall asleep" he said "hmm well I think your friend Hannah has some dirt on that I replied .  He laughed pressing play on the remote aw you remembered my favourite movie I said as the greatest showman started . "Of course I did he said as he kissed my cheek I cuddled closer to him I loved spending time with Charlie when we weren't filming we watch so many movies and my favourite is going for walks by the beach today was a good day .