"Oh, you're worried about her?" Gauthier leaned towards Mina, trying to see her face and noticed a faint blush on her face.

"I'm just wondering..." She answered meekly, and Gauthier pulled back. 

"Truthfully, I do not know myself. Madam has shut herself in her office for a while now." 

The human flicked her head up and stared at Gauthier, "Since when?!" 

"I'm sure you know." 

Mina's head dropped and she stared at the bedsheets, "Oh..."

The butler glanced at her, "Madam has dismissed me, so I do not know what happened between you two on that night, but I'm sure you did nothing wrong."

"No... it's always my fault." Mina sighed, "I was being too overbearing again." 

"Don't be so hard on yourself..."

"You said it yourself, Gauthier." Mina turned to him, smiling with her eyes closed. Gauthier stared at her, seeing how dark her eye bags are and how tired she is, "You weren't there, while I was. I know what I did." 

Gauthier gritted his teeth, and grabbed Mina's shoulders, "Well, I know Madam Tzuyu. I know how stoic she is, and how she can say such malicious things."

"You shouldn't talk about Mistress like that." Mina put her hand on Gauthier's wrist, "I was the one being pushy with her. I influenced her to suck my blood since that's just what I am for, but it seemed like she didn't want to."

The butler tilted his head, "She hesitated to suck your blood?"

Mina nodded, "She even said that she shouldn't." 

Gauthier let go of Mina's arm, "Perhaps... she recognized that you're of more use rather than than sucking blood." 

The human scoffed, "Such as?" 

"..." Gauthier coughed and looked at Mina, "Romantic affiliations?"

Mina narrowed her eyebrows, "Oh?" 

The butler tilted his head, "I'm sorry if this sounds outrageous, but I thought you had some romantic feelings for her. Do you hate her?" 

The human looked down, soon hugging herself, "I-I don't hate her... and I don't know if I like her... it's weird and we shouldn't be talking about this!" 

Gauthier leaned closer to Mina, "On that night between Madam Tzuyu and you, she said that she was questioning if she liked you as well."

Mina snapped her head to Gauthier, blushing softly, but it quickly faded and she looked down, "You're right, it is outrageous. I need to know my place and that I am only a slave to Mistress, or else she'll just kill me like how she did with Akane."

Gauthier's eyes widen, "What?!" He stood up quickly, staring at Mina, "Akane was a human slave Madam got! How do you know of her?!" 

The human gulped, not seeing Gauthier lose his calm and relaxing composure. "D-Did I say something I shouldn't have?"

Gauthier brought his finger to his lip, biting it softly, "Madam Tzuyu... did she really kill Akane?"

"I-I thought Eleah would at least told you..." Mina started, and Gauthier turned to her and stared, "I guess she really did kept it to herself..."

"Eleah?" Gauthier whispered, and the room got silent. 

Mina's hurt was beating out of her chest, and she was silently cursing at herself.

'Why did I say that?! Am I that petty?!' 

Mina glanced at Gauthier who was deep in thought.

'He's really thinking about it so hard... is he going to say anything to Tzuyu?! To Eleah?! I'm so stupid!'